Round 1 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our weak bench has got to be a worry going into the second half. Happy with our attitude this first half all things considered.

If this is peak Oates, he needs to be on the bench. Also, if the plan tonight is to leave Macca until Turps is gassed, I’m guessing that the plan long term is to have Turps on for 80 eventually?

....I think thats the long term plan.....we need a 80 minute hooker and for us unless someone else emerges its Turps...

I’m worried about when Macca comes on we’ll lose some momentum and he’ll try to do too much.

I’m worried about when Macca comes on we’ll lose some momentum and he’ll try to do too much.

If Seibold is smart, he has given him strict instructions to just be a tackle bot.

Last edited:

So, I guess it’s late AND high...

I'm more concerned when the Cowboys complete their sets more, they have had plenty of possession but are only behind cause of cheap turnovers.

It wasn’t late as the tackle wasn’t completed but it looked high

I feel bad for shitting on Boyd, because he hasn't been THAT bad.. But.. he's completely killing our momentum every time he touches the ball.

He runs from dummy half when he should be spreading the ball, he constantly falls over when standing up to play the ball to try and milk a penalty. It's just unnecessarily slowing us down.

Yeah he hasn't been our worst. That goes to Oates. But he also hasn't really offered anything at all. What annoys me about Boyd is he makes a tackle but never gets back to marker.
I feel bad for shitting on Boyd, because he hasn't been THAT bad.. But.. he's completely killing our momentum every time he touches the ball.

He runs from dummy half when he should be spreading the ball, he constantly falls over when standing up to play the ball to try and milk a penalty. It's just unnecessarily slowing us down.

His shoulder is a foot away from his head in that picture.

It's actually ridiculous how much Brandy hates us lmao

It's actually ridiculous how much Brandy hates us lmao

can u actually name a non broncos supporter that doesn't hate us? we are just one of those clubs if you dont love broncos you hate them. we are no ones second favourites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Galah
  • Behold
  • Mustafur
  • MrRobot
  • Canga
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.