Round 1 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
New season has arrived! :rockon:

Excited for the first game of the season but disappointed that I can't watch it live. I am listening on the radio though.

Knights have looked good in patches, but are letting themselves down with stupid mistakes. First round rust, I guess.

Classic falcon on Kyle Stanley just then.

Tahu drops a knee into Prior. Looked soft, but was a dog act.

Sounds like the Knights have just kept dropping the ball.

Golden point match to start the season, LOVE IT!

Dragons win, DON'T LOVE IT!

Happy the Dragons won, the wank over the Knights these past couple of weeks has been unbearable - would have just been worse had they won tonight.

Tahu is the ultimate dog. Wish the guy rotted in Union.

There goes my $5 I had on the Knights. Cuthbertson is a useless turd.

This is where I hate Bennett coached teams always going for the 2 points instead of going for the win. How long was left to go on the clock? 5 - 8 mins. Penalty 5 metres out from the Dragons line. Have a few settlers, go right give Uate a go and hit the go to play to the left and it might pay off this time.

Then again if Cuthbertson didn't have some poor hands in extra time they might have potted the winning field goal.

I don't have an issue with that. 8 minutes to go, first game of the season, you take the two points everyday of the week.

Only someone who barracks for a side as consistently terrible year after year as lol@$ouff$ would make a comment like that.

Dragons looked very solid all night, it was a easy shot to level the game with limited time on the clock. Would have been an atrocious decision to take a tap.

there goes my perfect tipping round :bigcry:

Only someone who barracks for a side as consistently terrible year after year as lol@$ouff$ would make a comment like that.

Dragons looked very solid all night, it was a easy shot to level the game with limited time on the clock. Would have been an atrocious decision to take a tap.

Haha someone who is dumb enough to still type the lol@souths crap hasn't much to talk about.

Twizted, you've been watching too many Souths games. That's something stupid Souths would do. What time would go for the try with 8 minutes to go on the clock? It would be different if the game was really open and it was 24-22 or something but at 14-12, where tries were limited, of course you'd take the 2.

I doubt Souths (or most teams) would do it but have your dig. I am fully aware that taking the 2 is the sensible and the real only option.

I am just saying Bennett is boring with his going for the 2 most of the time. In the first 5 mins he took it, why not have a go then? If you don't score get the repeat set. Plus Gidley almost missed the kick.

Really 8 minutes is plenty of time when you are 10 metres from the Dragons line and it would have been entertaining to see them go for it (if it worked). Knights have plenty of talent and with how late it was in the game, both teams were fatigued and Bennett's pet play might have finally worked.

However, they played the typical Bennett grind and came out on the wrong end. All I am saying is what if.

Last edited:
Happy the Dragons won, the wank over the Knights these past couple of weeks has been unbearable - would have just been worse had they won tonight.

Tahu is the ultimate dog. Wish the guy rotted in Union.
Couldn't agree more! Can't stand the wanking over the Knights. :iatesomebadeggs:

The Dragons can only blame themselves for the score, because they were far superior to the Knights imo...

*team (Sorry Ning...)

:fishing:

FMD, you can be such a whingeing little b!tch some times, only second to AP. Pressing the "Edit Post" button to correct your typo was too much to ask for, I guess... :shake:

Tap on the post, select more then moderate.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • kiwibronco
  • mitch222
  • Wendall Taylor
  • johnny plath
  • HVbronco
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.