Round 1 Discussion

Tigers V Sharks was a game of 2 halfs. Benji dominated the 1st half setting up the 1st try and scoring the other. Carney added a much needed spark into Cronulla as everything he touched from the 55th minute turned to gold. Because of him the Sharks came very close to snatching a come from behind win.

4/7 from tipping so far. Go the Roosters let's smash those ****ing posers the Souf Sydney Wabbits and send Russel Crowe home with his tail between his legs.

Good, I can't work out how the refs and touchy got that wrong, between 3 of them non knew the rule.

Flannagan is kidding himself if he thinks Bests try wasn't a double movement though. The video ref said he would have called try but I can't see how. The arm carrying the ball touched the ground, it didn't look like momentum would have got the ball to the line then he clearly reached out.

Flannagan is a sook if he thinks refering decisions lost them the game. Best's try was easily a double movement, I could easily tell it in fast mode. They also would've won if Todd Carney's goal kicking was on target earlier (good to see Carney hit form though).

I don't get the love for Scumnulla - is it an underdog thing? It doesn't take long to find all the grubs in the side and the amount of whinging over the referees was ludicrous. Yes, the refs. were bad, but it went both ways. Did they already forget the mile long forward pass to Jeremy Smith for the first try? Or the 'advantage' played ruling in the first half? *and that's just off the top of my head*

Yes, the Tigers pulled out a trademark arsey win, in that sense I feel sorry for Cronulla but the amount of whinging, especially over correct rulings like the Best no-try (pretty much a text-book double movement) confirms exactly why I don't give two tosses about them.

Not to mention, I can't stand Carney and I could imagine any type of Sharks victory would lead to a massive media wank-a-thon about how he's redeemed himself. Stuff that, the guy hasn't done enough for the game to deserve any form of praise.

Wow, that try to Crocker has to be one of the weakest I've seen all weekend!

Didn't watch the Cowboys vs Titans game??

I did.

The only try that comes close was Idris' second late in the game against tired defence.

This was just easy as you like straight up the middle off a tap.

What a finish!

Roosters score 2 tries in the final 3 minutes to steal it.

WOW!!! Didn't see that coming. So glad I put some coin on the Roosters to cover my multi.

Don't know if I should feel sorry for Souths or not, they just didn't know how to finish that game off. Amazing finish though

Feel sorry for this?

rabbitohs.jpg

GYI0064004845_crop_450x500.jpg

Nah looks like bling..... That he stole

Still can't believe that. If I was Michael Maguire, I'd be absolutely fuming.

Gutted... but that was a bloody amazing try. Shouldn't have happened and when Sutton went off with cramp, our time management went out the window.

But how good is it to have the footy back.

Haha South Sydney you ****ing posers

EASTS know how to play the game they play it hard and fair
They give more than they share
There great to see in action them boys will show the way
Put the Roosters on the field they'll show you how to play
Here comes the Roosters the best we've ever seen
The Red white the Roosters the Eastern Suburbs team
EASTS to win shout out their cry and everybody knows
When you play that game of league beware the Roosters crow
There great to see in action them boys will show the way
Put the Roosters on the field they'll show you how to play
Here comes the Roosters the best we've ever seen
The Red White the Roosters THE EASTERN SUBURBS TEAM

COCKADOODLEDOO. GO THE ROOSTERS. Suck my balls Crowe and Richardson

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • theshed
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.