LIVE Round 1 Discussion

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
That Laterell Mitchell bloke was caught out in defense the whole game and made no impact at all with the ball in hand. Wasn't the Mitchell I keep getting told about.
Yeah, the supposed 'Inglis Clone'. Mind you according to the media every second back is an
'Inglis Clone'

Alec

International Rep
That Laterell Mitchell bloke was caught out in defense the whole game and made no impact at all with the ball in hand. Wasn't the Mitchell I keep getting told about.
He's still only 18, his first game, playing in a different position, etc. He's got a long way to go obviously, but you can see how physically gifted he is.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
I watched the game on Fox Sports instead of 9 and enjoyed it so much better than the 9 coverage. The game was so much more enjoyable without having to watch ads and listen to Gus go on about how great Sunday football is and him and Rabs talking shit for 80 minutes.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
I watched the game on Fox Sports instead of 9 and enjoyed it so much better than the 9 coverage. The game was so much more enjoyable without having to watch ads and listen to Gus go on about how great Sunday football is and him and Rabs talking shit for 80 minutes.
Yep. I am no fan of Foxtel but full credit to the Fox Sports team, they know what they're doing.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
Far and away a more enjoyable view watching the game on Foxtel.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Not to mention Fox HD is a lot better than Nine HD. But yeah not even factoring that in, no commercials and no retarded commentators (Gasnier though..)

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
It's been a real positive night for the Titans thus far.

Bird has reminded everyone how important he is to the team, the vets have come up with some big plays particularly in defence and Ash Taylor's kicking game has held up well.

Only disappointment so far has been Ryan James. For a player that's been involved in so many rep squads, none of it appears to have rubbed off on him.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Score one for the bad guys.

Poor Newcastle, somehow they look even worse than they did last year. The Feeney experiment didn't pay off here and I can't see it lasting too much longer. With that said, it was the likes of Mullen and Snowden that really set the scene for the Knights.

The best thing Brown could do for the club is to sack Mullen, promote Lamb and rebuild.

Oh and get Levi into the team, but I'm sure he already knew that.

Bucking Beads

International Captain
The Lounge
Score one for the bad guys.

Poor Newcastle, somehow they look even worse than they did last year. The Feeney experiment didn't pay off here and I can't see it lasting too much longer. With that said, it was the likes of Mullen and Snowden that really set the scene for the Knights.

The best thing Brown could do for the club is to sack Mullen, promote Lamb and rebuild.

Oh and get Levi into the team, but I'm sure he already knew that.
They should probably put Gagai at fullback. He is their best player now. He will at least give them some confidence down back.

broncoboy

QCup Player
hervey bay
titans looked very good especially agnatius paasi, zeb tai and david shillington they set the game uo trough the middle with hard metres and solid tackles also thought Greg bird was outstanding!

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Bird was the best playmaker on the field and made a real difference in the middle of the field.

I thought he was a safe choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter