Round 1 Discussion

Hopefully, this goes for as long and hard as possible. Wear the Cows out for next week.

That was crazy
if it is a try is it game over

That. Was. Amazing.

Zanto won't be playing first grade for the rest of season.

Oh.My.God!

:shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

I'm pretty sure there's a Big Pete on there to be fair.

No 'love' for the Cowboys, I actually think there's more positives to take out of that game for the Raiders. However, the Leilua incident was poor and I'm already tired of Luke Patten.

Gotta say it, JT, what a competitor. Can we have him for 12 months to finish his career!

Regardless of the result, that was a grueling affair. Cows are ripe for the picking next week

Gotta say it, JT, what a competitor. Can we have him for 12 months to finish his career!
I'll give him that, kind of weird though cheering on the bloke who stole your last premeirship opportunity from you lol.

Unbelievable entertainment. If I didn't have 50 on the raiders to win I'd be even more entertained.

Dicks.

Hats off to JT. That has got to be the most fortuitous bounce of the ball I've ever seen. Well done Cowboys.

This is good entertainment
Got the League, Cricket and soccer all on

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.