Round 1 Discussion

One thing i've noticed this year is that when the Kickers kick for touch they try to gain as much ground as possible

Mitchell making Hayne look like the rookie.
Broke his ankles clean

It's weird seeing Keary and Gordon in a Roosters jersey. Looks like they'll prove to be rather astute signings.

Corey Parker sounds so awkward as a side-line reporter

Did Inglis rupture it though? The article just says "injured" it, and I thought rupturing it meant a complete rebuild, which would take more than 6 months.

If it is just "injured", then leaving him out there definitely would cause more damage.
Exactly this!

He wouldn't have been able to stay on the field with a ruptured ACL, but if it was "only" damaged, leaving him on was irresponsible, regardless of whether he wanted it or not!

They may well have cut short his career. He's already got a stuffed knee, he tweaks it, clearly has structural problems and they leave him out there. Absolute shining example of how not to treat any player, let alone one of the very best in the game.

This is pissing me off, In nrl fantasy I started with Taylor over Keary. Big mistake, Keary has 50 points and Taylor has 3

A sad as I am seeing him out injured, I am very glad we didn't sign him. He walked out on us once and never deserved another chance to don our glorious jersey.

Didn't McDoodle have him as a certain signing last year?

Titans are getting destroyed, i am so annoyed I changed my tip at the last minute.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Volvo Driver
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Nerd
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.