Round 1 Discussion

People talk down the Titans but I think they'll beat the Raiders today. Raiders have a poor 7 (Williams) and a poor 9 (Havili) with no Hodgson. Raiders will struggle this year imo.

yeah I tipped the Titans. 6/7 at the moment, that complete fluke last minute try and sideline conversion from the Tigers may cost me the round.

Long season coming up for the Titans if they keep up this form.

18-0 after 10 minutes, so mathematically speaking the Raiders are on track for a 144-0 victory.

Come on Tits, get us off the bottom of the ladder.

That completly empty stand is a terrible look

Titans scored on the first decent possession they had. They just hadn't had any ball up until that point. I still think they'll win this game.

their roster is horrible. and the coach was hyped by the sydney media which concerns me big time

I don't think their roster is too bad. They're lacking some quality outside backs, that's the main issue. Also I have no clue why they've moved Ryan James to an edge, he's not quick enough for that position, should be a prop. Will be much better once Wallace returns also.

I hope Taylor enjoys having September off from now on.

Waqa Blake's second try...

Vlcsnap 2018 03 11 18h20m22s641

Active Now

• davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fatboy
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • The Strapper
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.