Round 1 Discussion

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the refs. They call out a player for being offside, said player doesn't retreat and is involved in tackle, play on. I wish there was a way to turn the referee mic off. I hate having to listen to those bastards, they are an embarrassment.

I think we dodged a nice old bullet with Fifita. This guy is too busy counting his cash to play football.
I remember saying something similar to this last season, then 3 minutes later he made a 40 metre break to either set up a try or score one.

He's still producing stats exactly like tino , that's the scary thing

Every Titans loss will compound the pressure on Fifita to perform.
Will be interesting to see how he go's this year.

I swear to god, if we lose to this rabble next week, it will be entirely thanks to the referees.

The thing Fifita probably didn’t take into account is that he’s a marked man now, more then last year where players knew he could break tackles at will but now opponents will want to REALLY get one over the 1.2million dollar man!

Imagine tino looking at his bank account vs fifitas though, yeessshhh.

Last edited:
The titans’ spine is still borderline worse than ours, and that’s pretty much all that seems to matter in this sport in terms of success

That was nice. If the ref is even remotely fair, we should win comfortably next week.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Gympie devil
  • Morkel
  • teampjta
  • theshed
  • Scdeac
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • KickHaas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • the_next
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.