Attachments

• F8CD296E-8C50-4554-B15B-08AD42FDF87C.gif
    F8CD296E-8C50-4554-B15B-08AD42FDF87C.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Oh well, the upside for the Titans is they should be stronger next week when Fifita returns from injury and makes his club debut ..

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
that interview with fafita was painful to watch

do teams get a choice on which of there players get interviewed or can they refuse?

you would think the smart play would be to keep fafita out of the media as much as you can you really do not want to add any extra pressure on the young kid if neccesary.

as much as i hate him for leaving us i hope titans try to protect him and this decision doesn't end up ruining him

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

do teams get a choice on which of there players get interviewed or can they refuse?

you would think the smart play would be to keep fafita out of the media as much as you can you really do not want to add any extra pressure on the young kid if neccesary.

as much as i hate him for leaving us i hope titans try to protect him and this decision doesn't end up ruining him
Post game on field it’s whoever the broadcasters decide they want

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Predicting the Cows to get smashed tonight, so we will likely finish the round as the best performing QLD team. Been a while.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
What positives did you take out of it mate? Tino was excellent.
Hard to say to be honest, half the time I was just cursing at us dropping the ball. It was a bit of a weird one because we have a relatively 'soft' back 5, especially Don, and they did a lot of hit ups which didn't make much ground. I gotta pray Coates isn't fit because him against Thompson on those kicks would be danger-town. Mo was massive and thought Peachey was surprisingly good through the middle. Probably more I missed.

Overall, 'the reality check we needed for next week'!

Last edited:
Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
the NRL media between now & September 2023 whenever David Fifita does fewer than 1.25 million great things in a game to get the Titans a win...
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Hard to say to be honest, half the time I was just cursing at us dropping the ball. It was a bit of a weird one because we have a relatively 'soft' back 5, especially Don, and they did a lot of hit ups which didn't make much ground. I gotta pray Coates isn't fit because him against Thompson on those kicks would be danger-town. Mo was massive and thought Peachey was surprisingly good through the middle. Probably more I missed.

Overall, 'the reality check we needed for next week'!

Before next week's reality check.

And then the next.

Then it will start to sink in 😉

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008

It comes with the salary.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.