Round 1 Discussion

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Hard to say to be honest, half the time I was just cursing at us dropping the ball. It was a bit of a weird one because we have a relatively 'soft' back 5, especially Don, and they did a lot of hit ups which didn't make much ground. I gotta pray Coates isn't fit because him against Thompson on those kicks would be danger-town. Mo was massive and thought Peachey was surprisingly good through the middle. Probably more I missed.

Overall, 'the reality check we needed for next week'!

I actually think the Warriors showed how to shut down the Titans. Contain Tino and Mo, pressure Ash and then it's all up to the edges, who are error prone when given the rough stuff.

Fifi will be up for this one no doubt, hopefully TPJ and Riki sort him out.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Post game on field it’s whoever the broadcasters decide they want
ye wasn't sure because I remember a equally cringe interview with james roberts in his first game with us and after that he never seemed to got interviewed again its like Bennett put a instant stop to it

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
the NRL media between now & September 2023 whenever David Fifita does fewer than 1.25 million great things in a game to get the Titans a win...
Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF
And people reading said words
tumbleweed GIF

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Wonder where Teddy will finish up - top five fullback of all time or modern era?

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I'm going Manly in this one. Don't like either team but dislike the Roosters more.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Wonder where Teddy will finish up - top five fullback of all time or modern era?

he is a certainty to be remembered as a top 5 fullback of the modern era.

a top 5 fullback of all time is a harder question, but he will definitely be in the discussions

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
he is a certainty to be remembered as a top 5 fullback of the modern era.

a top 5 fullback of all time is a harder question, but he will definitely be in the discussions

Random wet dream stuff here but imagine if him and Lolo ever played in the same team!

Modern era:

Locky
Slater
Tedesco
Mini
Hunt? Peachey? Snake?

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Looking through a few comments elsewhere about Tits/Warriors and more than a few people think Fifi played well. Was I watching a different game?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Looking through a few comments elsewhere about Tits/Warriors and more than a few people think Fifi played well. Was I watching a different game?

You must have been ....

you see, the Courier Mail (Meyn) also believe that he failed in his Titans debut, calling his performance, both a flop and a fizzer

Now, I'm a traditionalist and traditionally that publication is wrong ... therefore, i can only conclude that he was brilliant in his Titans debut 😛

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
You must have been ....

you see, the Courier Mail (Meyn) also believe that he failed in his Titans debut, calling his performance, both a flop and a fizzer

Now, I'm a traditionalist and traditionally that publication is wrong ... therefore, i can only conclude that he was brilliant in his Titans debut 😛

Can't argue that logic unfortunately.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Manly will finish R1 at the bottom. They have been diabolical.

Unread

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.