Round 1 Discussion

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
In a Manly team I expected to struggle, I thought if anyone would be a stand out in that side with Tommy T missing it would be DCE. So far, he has shown zip.

I get that thinking, but he can't score points if Manly are trash. He won't do it himself often enough

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
How the **** can we stop the game for cramps for ***** sake

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Ginnane is so annoying to listen to. How did he and his stupid 'goodbye' even become a thing? It comes across as though he has earned a right to be overly opinionated about something and I cannot figure out why.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I tell you what, so far, the Broncos look way better than both the Titans and Manly.
Early days for sure, but looks promising.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
What a fucking farce, roosters challenge the call of knock on. VR proves it was a knock on but teddy was offside so they still get a challenge. This games a fucking joke

What a fucking farce, roosters challenge the call of knock on. VR proves it was a knock on but teddy was offside so they still get a challenge. This games a fucking joke
You are right but you are not right but it looks good that you were right even though you weren't right. Got it right?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
So at what point do we need to start talking about Des having lost his mojo?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I tell you what, so far, the Broncos look way better than both the Titans and Manly.
Early days for sure, but looks promising.
All about attitude... we had a piss poor one last year, but it will be up to Kevvie to make sure he can get the same intensity week in week out

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
No matter how we go this year, I'm reasonably confident we're finishing above Manly and the Tits

Active Now

• marw
  • PeterBarne
  • Swordfish
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • Justwin
  • Rough and Ready
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.