Round 1 Discussion

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Nrl is not enjoyable to watch anymore, v’landys you fucking slime ball take it all back you crooked prick.
while i agree if u look at social media in generald most people seem to bae lapping this shit up i feel we are in the minority here. think vlandys is targeting the young audience . and unfortunate that is all action action action go go go with little substance or finesse

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
while i agree if u look at social media in generald most people seem to bae lapping this shit up i feel we are in the minority here. think vlandys is targeting the young audience . and unfortunate that is all action action action go go go with little substance or finesse

It's the t20 crowd over the test cricket crowd. The social media aesthetic.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I do like to read the comments to get a feel and at first most people loved it except for most on this forum. I think it’s starting to shift back slowly as the less diehards are starting to see the issue with it. Almost every game is identical it’s bland and predictable.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Who was that saying Paps was getting better than Teddy? lol

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I do like to read the comments to get a feel and at first most people loved it except for most on this forum. I think it’s starting to shift back slowly as the less diehards are starting to see the issue with it. Almost every game is identical it’s bland and predictable.
yea i do truly hope your right but so far i have not really enjoyed any games at all which is really sad i used to love watching all nrl games sometimes it was even more enjoyable then watching your own team because you were less invested and can just enjoy the show.

now every game just feels off . I guess manufactured is the best word i can think of.

whatever it is i dont like it and i hope like hell that it changes or maybe it will become the norm and over time ill enjoy it who knows.

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Why was he there to begin with?

In a Manly team I expected to struggle, I thought if anyone would be a stand out in that side with Tommy T missing it would be DCE. So far, he has shown zip.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.