Round 1 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible defenseman by Kahu, he was marking frizell instead of aitken

We have a laundry list of problems, some of which are so old they have cobwebs on them.

Kahu lost, had no trust on inside man Milf, Milf was slow sliding also..

Wow kahu fucked that up. We need bird in the centres and hopefully dargan can step up because knik just doesn't look comfortable.

Bird should come straight in for Kahu honestly, I prefer Isaako on the wing, bigger, stronger and can goal kick at around the same level.

That wasn't great defence from Kahu.

Still 20 to go. Could get ugly. We look out on our feet.

Bird should come straight in for Kahu honestly, I prefer Isaako on the wing, bigger, stronger and can goal kick at around the same level.

Can't argue with that, looks super dangerous.

Neither Milf orNiko can tackle. At least Hunt could do that. Shit.

Terrible handling, terrible penalty count (we can’t get a penalty), terrible kicking. Terrible everything really

Nah, Kahu is a good wing. Just a terrible centre.

In hindsight we were fucked the moment the team was selected. Why work on new combinations all pre-season only to ignore them come round 1? We had enough players coming back from injury that we didn't need to add further unnecessary disruption.

That intercept from Hunt may come to define our season. Way too predictable and not a brain to share amongst them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.