Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

H
Edit: Quoted edited post.
Have a look at Ah Mau stats then smart arse and he come off the bench and his impact was 4 times better then Lodge . Even Graham’s impact was twice as good as Lodge. Hahahaha he is shit just accept the fact. Along with this whole fucked up team

Bernard Sutton promised a crackdown on the play the ball.

The refs didn't deliver. There were quite a few that should have been penalized, Latimore and Frizell being the worst offenders.

technically i think the crackdown was on playing the ball with the foot ... not taking 15 minutes to get off the tackled player :P

Broncos need props. This was never a secret. Benny will try for a few weeks but if it doesn’t work he will figure out something else. IMO you need Taga in the 17 until the kids are ready, but there is a reason I’m not an NRL coach and he is, so I reckon he has it under control.

Wayne will be searching for the panadol after tonight, a few experiments are ok in early season and its always hard to manage loyalty vs team...Next week will show this up worse.

We always play shit at Jubilee Oval.

It's been a very long time since we've won there. The ground is cursed for us.

Words fail me... Knew we we're going to be a bit disjointed (much like our pre season) but thought ball security and defence would have been the instruction.
Bennett should withhold the pays this week.

S

sorry MR English. If you take it this serious your in for a long yr champ because this team FUCKING SUCKS. Did I spell that right hahaha
I really do hope you're not a dragons fan feeling mighty after that game. More out of concern for you. Surely your memory isn't that short as to forget last years start to the season? And on top of that, it'd be incredibly sad if you were....

So.....

How do we fix our spine?

In my opinion, have more faith in Nikorima. Let him call the shots more. If he fails, he's not the half for us. To me, he seems like a guy that's willing to learn a lot more than Milford does. Then it's up to him to show if he deserves to be kept. As for the other 2, hope it's the injuries that are keeping them back right now. I have a feeling Boyd is past his peak though, but I'm hoping there's a chance he'll pull a Slater and somehow find new energy.

Boyd probably should not have played tonight.

It was clear he wasn't 100%, even before that issue with what looked like his groin.

I would have given him another week, we can afford to lose the first game.

Y
well you clearly don't watch games
your one of these get on your knees for Footy players. Hahahaha a Footy groupie. Oh this player is so good , that player is so good. Take your broncos goggles off and look at it from a fan of the game. This team FUCKING SUCKs.

Yep, just ask your girlfriend. It ain’t how you start, it’s how you finish ;)
We shouldn't talk about that stuff around a 12 year old... and if he is older then 12, that is INCREDIBLY sad haha

Boyd probably should not have played tonight.

It was clear he wasn't 100%, even before that issue with what looked like his groin.

I would have given him another week, we can afford to lose the first game.

When i suggested Boyd should sit out the first 4 or so rounds i was grilled by members of this forum.....

In my opinion, have more faith in Nikorima. Let him call the shots more. If he fails, he's not the half for us. To me, he seems like a guy that's willing to learn a lot more than Milford does. Then it's up to him to show if he deserves to be kept. As for the other 2, hope it's the injuries that are keeping them back right now. I have a feeling Boyd is past his peak though, but I'm hoping there's a chance he'll pull a Slater and somehow find new energy.

Milford is a big concern for mine. Not showing any improvement for a few years now. I still pray he comes good because he is the key to our success

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Manlyman
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Rambstien
  • Manofoneway
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.