/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Y

your one of these get on your knees for Footy players. Hahahaha a Footy groupie. Oh this player is so good , that player is so good. Take your broncos goggles off and look at it from a fan of the game. This team FUCKING SUCKs.
You're*

Boyd probably should not have played tonight.

It was clear he wasn't 100%, even before that issue with what looked like his groin.

I would have given him another week, we can afford to lose the first game.
He got kneed in the nuts

Edit: Inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely tagatese needed to start , pretty much our only experienced prop. I really think Bennett is loosing his shit.
I didn't mind the starting props but were I picking the team Tagatese would bave been picked and he would have been solid in the middle coming on after 20. I think if he gets through the weekend okay he will likely get a bench job. Pretty sure he would have anyway as WB had him in the 19 man squad.

Last edited:
Mods, please do your job and ban the troll account

The last thing we need is a prop playing lock. Bird to lock.

Regain the creativity of 2015 in the middle from our halves.

We lack ball playing creativity from our 6,7 and 9, and Milford must play more to his strength which is a running game, and it would be nice to see Knik work with Milf on that.

The last thing we need is a prop playing lock. Bird to lock.

Regain the creativity of 2015 in the middle from our halves.

We lack ball playing creativity from our 6,7 and 9, and Milford must play more to strength which is a running game.
But Milford cant play a running game if kodi isnt steering the team around....

All pre season all I heard about was how nikorima had picked up his talk...,,, did he even open his mouth. Think it’s a stand off between him and milf , don’t want to hurt each other’s feeling of who’s in charge...... the 7 is .Please let me see shouting and pointing for the whole match next game

Hahahaha what a true Wank. Our team FUCKING SUCKS . Let’s all say it together BRONCOS FUCKING SUCK BALLS
Seriously... imagine your life being so shit that you go on to another teams forum page and pretend to be a fan of that team to get your kicks haha. I HONESTLY do hope you're under 12-13 years old, otherwise that is truly sad. I'm not even kidding here. What is your thought pattern to do it? What is your life lacking? I'm just honestly trying to understand. Don't you have mates to talk about the game with? Do you get bullied if you speak your mind like this in person?

But Milford cant play a running game if kodi isnt steering the team around....
But Milford can't do anything if someone else is controlling the team. I am so confused.

In my opinion, have more faith in Nikorima. Let him call the shots more. If he fails, he's not the half for us. To me, he seems like a guy that's willing to learn a lot more than Milford does. Then it's up to him to show if he deserves to be kept. As for the other 2, hope it's the injuries that are keeping them back right now. I have a feeling Boyd is past his peak though, but I'm hoping there's a chance he'll pull a Slater and somehow find new energy.
Boyd does not look like he has the wherewithal to bust the line never mind the fitness. We have to face it he's a busted flush. Look how threatening young Dufty was. Get Issako into fullback. He has a step, he has pace and two good hammies. Mind you he did cramp up a few times. TPJ looked Parker like with some of his offloads. Sims , Glenn and Thaiday were fakers. Even Gillett struggled in defence tonight. Kahu did not ask to play centre and nor should he in the future. We can't drop Issako when Bird is fit if he continues to play like tonight so who is going to make way for bird?

very deflating performance after such a long off season... copped it sideways due to our recruitment decisions, which definitely did not pay dividends tonight... Still have faith in the team, but dont want to wait to long to see it

Boyd really is concerning. I don’t know how much longer I can tolerate his pathetic returns and while it can be effective, him being up in the line in defence shits me when points are conceded where he should be. And his lack of speed makes that worse.

Granted there’s a lot of leg miles between him and Dufty (and many far better fullbacks), and our kicking game was shit along with poor forward momentum, but he showed what even a decent return can do for your side. Instead we have Boyd ambling and crabbing to the 20 and we hit tackle 4 and we’re barely over halfway.

He’ll generally always pick the right option in a sweep/3-on-2 and is safe under the high ball, but outside that, his overall game input is diminishing too quick for someone with 4 seasons to run at 30-31 now with dodgy Achilles/hamstrings. And that’s not even covering his non-presence as a CApTain

Definitely wasn't our best game but we need to remember its the first round. Our spine was together for the first time in around 5-6months so of course, they weren't going to set the world on the fire. It was nice to finally see our starting forwards make more than a 100 metre, though I feel we either risk TPJ at lock and bring Mcguire back to prop or put TPJ back on the bench so he can carry on from Lodge's momentum and have Sims take the initial contact. Isaako was dangerous and feel he could possibly become another Slater in the future. Kahu needs to either go to the wing (moving Oates to the bench to replace Sua) or be dropped for Oapcic. Bird will be a welcomed inclusion when he is fit. However, I'm happy to give the team till round 5 before I start calling for major changes.

I actually thought Glenn and Gilette tried hard and were reasonably effective. Lodge went okay considering how much weight and pressure he has endured. I'm certain they will come right up throughout the season. Issako was good and will certainly get better. When Bird is right he will boost the team but it will take him a bit of time. McCullough will be better too after a few more runs, he isn't a focal point for attack but to his credit, a fine defender.

I thought Thaiday was a spent force last year and he has continued as he left off. After 5 games we'll know a lot more and I expect we will still have a strong season. I'm hoping Tagatese gets a bench spot next week to keep the roll on and he's a solid hitter as well bringing plenty of calm experience, he'll do a good job for us. Offa and TPJ will keep getting better too so although tonight was crap things will get much better.

There is however a lot to be concerned with Boyd, Kahu,Mil,Knik and to a lesser extent Oates. He stays on the wing for mine. McGuire will get into rhythm soon enough. Don't lose hope guys, we will still have a great season, we just need some improvement from the four I mentioned in that cluster.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jeza23
  • Lurker
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Maddy
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • kiwibronco
  • broncoscope
  • Manofoneway
  • Clintos
  • heartly87
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  • Maroon4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mitch222
  • Financeguy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.