Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sight
Still not perfect though

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-03-01 20.49.03.png
    Screenshot 2017-03-01 20.49.03.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 106
what he should be working on his his kicking and game management ... especially if he wants $1 million+ per season

Didn't 1910 say milf and moga were working on his kicking after training?

Joe and Fai dropped off the squad list.

If Kodi is in the top 19 he can't play ISC

Heads up boys, in the next 2 hours, Fox League will be going back in time with classic games between the Broncos and Sharks.

If Kodi is in the top 19 he can't play ISC

Mead will play for Wynnum and Kodi will play for Norths. Intention is for Kodi to play six but may be given more a roaming role in Townsville.

Would be counter productive if they couldn't play. Bennett said yesterday Nikorima hasn't played a enough football to play NRL in press conference after training you're then not going to give him more time without football.

Mead will play for Wynnum and Kodi will play for Norths. Intention is for Kodi to play six but may be given more a roaming role in Townsville.

Would be counter productive if they couldn't play. Bennett said yesterday Nikorima hasn't played a enough football to play NRL in press conference after training you're then not going to give him more time without football.

Happy with that. Gubby got himself suspended during the trial game so there's opening there too.

I like it. Strong start.

Heads up boys, in the next 2 hours, Fox League will be going back in time with classic games between the Broncos and Sharks.
All they have played are games we don't win haha how obviously bias can they get.

So keen!

My wish list for round 1.

Hunt, Sims, Moga & Arrow (in that order) are all standouts.

Our young forwards all do themselves proud & create some excitement.

Darius is the quiet achiever, in control from go to wo. Clinical, unpredictable, brilliant.

Oats is first try scorer.

Thiaday leads with action.

Macca kicks! Well & often!

Milford RUNS!

We hold the ball & play with a united aggression.

Not long now
Tic toc tic toc

I want Milford to kill it. I want him to be the best player we've ever seen. I don't care if Hunt is rubbish, he is not our future anymore.

Out of three all a loss. Like for real. Its a bit strange that all three just had to be for one side. They don't like us much down there at all. Never going to change but it is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.