PRE-GAME Round 1 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Its kick off 7.55 here in Melbourne so i dare say channel 9 is showing it slightly delayed if it says coverage starts at 7pm (being 8pm Melbourne time).

I am going to have the radio call of the game on and compare it with nines broadcast and see how it lines up. That should reveal if nine are playing silly buggers with the game. Don’t like nines commentators anyway.

Broncos 28-10
Jack Bird to score a double
Isaako 6\6
Craig Bellamy to become visibly upset

Its kick off 7.55 here in Melbourne so i dare say channel 9 is showing it slightly delayed if it says coverage starts at 7pm (being 8pm Melbourne time).

Kick off is never at the scheduled time. The actual kick off time is 7:05.

There won't be any delays in the broadcast.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of partnership Bird and Isaako form tbh. Obviously it won't be there straight away, but I'm expecting to see a few glimpses tonight. I think we may stun the Storm a little tonight but I'm hesitant about whether we'll get over the top of them. I'm optimistic though, which I've previously rarely been when it comes to the Storm.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of partnership Bird and Isaako form tbh. Obviously it won't be there straight away, but I'm expecting to see a few glimpses tonight. I think we may stun the Storm a little tonight but I'm hesitant about whether we'll get over the top of them. I'm optimistic though, which I've previously rarely been when it comes to the Storm.

Bird is going to be playing left centre so he'll be partnering up with Oates.

I’m going with Lodge as motm he was great in the trials and he will carry on.

Brisbane usually does well in Melbourne.

I’ve been away, is Wayne Bennett still our coach?

This game is going to be like our season this year. Either the forwards will believe in their own hype and get a harsh reality check all year or they will bust their ass every week and be a gun side by the end of the year. Here's hoping for the latter

Just got the VPN sorted to watch the Kayo Sports live broadcast, sitting back with an ice cold Chang beer in Bangkok and ready to rock n roll eagerly counting down till kick-off! Super confident we will start off the season with a bang!

Just got the VPN sorted to watch the Kayo Sports live broadcast, sitting back with an ice cold Chang beer in Bangkok and ready to rock n roll eagerly counting down till kick-off! Super confident we will start off the season with a bang!

Hope the boys make it well worth the effort

Kick off is never at the scheduled time. The actual kick off time is 7:05.

There won't be any delays in the broadcast.

I have a feeling that the TV broadcast is deliberately 15 or 30 or 45 seconds delayed, just as a precaution for anything messed up that might go to air that they can hit the dump button on.

Will be interesting to see if they do align.

Chang is shit. Good luck with the headache in ten minutes and the Changover tomorrow. Leo is better. I am very jealous.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.