vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off the current weather and all reports it's going to be a slow heavy track and might even have a few puddles should some heavy showers pass over during play.

To me this is game is bread and butter for Hass. It will be all about field position. Tuck the ball under your arm, get it down the other end. Won't even be worried if we struggle to score points becuase it will be so difficult to score from anywhere other then within the opposition 20 that simply having field position will be a huge win.

Payne and his 250 run meters a game will be huge for us here. Also be good to see the guys getting out of hooker for a run. Slippery conditions and hard to move laterally means there should be some meters to be had from hooker.

I cannot see how they'll get 8 games out of Suncorp in this weather. Even if it's patchy rain (it's not) it'll be three days of it.

Turf will be well and truly fucked. Worst possible time for thus weather system... Wonder how many people won't turn up either?
Random south’s fan always shows up.

A wet game suits us I reckon

Manly have all sorts of attacking prowess in their backline but it won’t matter for shit if they can’t get down our end

A wet game suits us I reckon

Manly have all sorts of attacking prowess in their backline but it won’t matter for shit if they can’t get down our end

This is where Reynolds kicking game becomes super important even moreso than it already was

Reyno's kicking game will decide the result, once again. Those bombs and placement kicks need to be quality. No doubt DCE will be doing the same thing

I worry about Turbo's hamstrings in a sticky wicket...who am I kidding, he is likely the difference between the two teams, so if he is nullified by boggy conditions, that is good for us (not saying I want him to get an injury either)

I’m seeing blue skies and a bit of the sun at my place.. might get some dry weather footy. Hope the first game doesn’t tear up the field too much.

I’m seeing blue skies and a bit of the sun at my place.. might get some dry weather footy. Hope the first game doesn’t tear up the field too much.

There’s a lot more rain coming.

Can’t say I’m as confident as some people on here.

We don’t win many against Manly at Suncorp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.