vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see how they'll get 8 games out of Suncorp in this weather. Even if it's patchy rain (it's not) it'll be three days of it.

Turf will be well and truly fucked. Worst possible time for thus weather system... Wonder how many people won't turn up either?

I cannot see how they'll get 8 games out of Suncorp in this weather. Even if it's patchy rain (it's not) it'll be three days of it.

Turf will be well and truly fucked. Worst possible time for thus weather system... Wonder how many people won't turn up either?
I'd go if I could Bro!
Thank **** we play the second game. Also, thank **** we have the better forward pack!😊

Not to mention the little General!!!

We got this

Broncos by 13👍

Volvo truck or car?

At least it’s not the sand pit days of the return to lang park where injuries were a certainty every game.

My forecast is the rain will have eased up by Friday night and the track will drain pretty quickly. We will win but it won't be as easy without the mighty RK and his invaluable 19 mins!

My forecast is the rain will have eased up by Friday night and the track will drain pretty quickly. We will win but it won't be as easy without the mighty RK and his invaluable 19 mins!
Early in the season it was submerged .
Played on days later . Modern fields have a mesh layer under the turf for grass roots to bind to . Then layers of sand and gravel to drain the soil .
I have seen the Gabba shin deep in water and then a cricket match played a cpl of hours later .

Kicking game is going to be crucial in this match.

No doubt they will target the shit out of Oates, he's usually good for an error or two in wet weather.

No doubt they will target the shit out of Oates, he's usually good for an error or two in wet weather.
I think they'll also target TMM after his drop last round.. and they'll look to go to the bomb for Turbo to contest... they went for it last week, so it is something they go to every week when he's in there.

He must be a bit happier that we are now starting to win?
He doesn’t know what’s going on. His living football memory is probably about 2019, poor bastard.

Yeah good point, and our right side of Cobbo/Staggs are error free, safe players. They'll definitely target Oates.

I think they'll also target TMM after his drop last round.. and they'll look to go to the bomb for Turbo to contest... they went for it last week, so it is something they go to every week when he's in there.
This is more likely. Bomb to Oates from distance to keep him out of first hitup, and DCE will target Trbo through middle and edges targeting TMM/Capewell/Riki.

Yeah good point, and our right side of Cobbo/Staggs are error free, safe players. They'll definitely target Oates.
I do believe cobbo leads our side in errors🤣

It just dawned on me that tomorrow if Friday 13th 😬

This is more likely. Bomb to Oates from distance to keep him out of first hitup, and DCE will target Trbo through middle and edges targeting TMM/Capewell/Riki.

Easy remedy to that. Wide flanks and funnel them back through the middle. Narrows the field (even though using more turf laterally). The only risk becomes the area each side of the PTB. Instruct each markers to split and drop back and that's sorted easily. In the wet not as many meters will be made forward, so its a low cost trade off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncorob
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.