vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like DD is copying the Storm recruitment plan.

Te Maire Martin, filling in nicely at fullback. Jensen playing out of his skin. Capewell, a decent backrower but nothing special, is proving to be the glue for our left side defence.

They all have one thing in common, they all put in. They play with effort and they are playing simple footy. They aren't trying to do any fancy shit. They are sticking to the gameplan and doing their part.

Those are the type of players the Storm have been recruiting for the past decade or so.

Let's see if it stays that way.
And you can see it rubbing off on the other guys aswell, Jordan Riki is a good example he's not doing anything flash and his stats looks underwhelming but he's doing those little things the go totally unnoticed like what Capewell does.
Oates is another he's putting everything into every kick chase and being there for the bounce and has got the chocolates On a few occasions already.

The DT reporting Cam Murray as an injury concern. I wonder how much of that can be put down to our Terminator - Kobe Hetherington?

I reckon being dropped on his head the week before didn't help the situation..

They reckon it's a shoulder injury

I reckon he tweaked his trap while snapping his head around looking for where Kobe was coming from. They're calling it a shoulder to soften the blow to his ego.
Combination of that whiplash and being put on a leash all night from Kobe

I asked my son which game he wanted to go to this year, and he's obsessed with Magic Round, so we're off to this game. I don't think we've been to a Broncos win since Magic Round 2019. So I'm sorry in advance for the jinx.

I asked my son which game he wanted to go to this year, and he's obsessed with Magic Round, so we're off to this game. I don't think we've been to a Broncos win since Magic Round 2019. So I'm sorry in advance for the jinx.
Trust your son's instincts, we'll win this one.

Travelling up to Brisbane from Sydney with the Mrs this weekend and managed to get a great ticket to this game... Had no idea that she had booked some fancy dinner for Friday night at the exact time of the game, so now seeing if I can find someone interested in purchasing.

She's blonde, early 20's, can cook and clean and doesn't cause TOO many headaches. All fair offers will be entertained. You can pick her up or I can drop her off.

No returns or refunds.

She's blonde, early 20's, can cook and clean and doesn't cause TOO many headaches. All fair offers will be entertained. You can pick her up or I can drop her off.

No returns or refunds.

She got a nice ass? If so, I'll be interesting in purchasing.

Travelling up to Brisbane from Sydney with the Mrs this weekend and managed to get a great ticket to this game... Had no idea that she had booked some fancy dinner for Friday night at the exact time of the game, so now seeing if I can find someone interested in purchasing.

No returns or refunds.
What is market price?

415AC4EE 0DA9 46BF 9C39 414366716050

‘Hey BHQ boys, who wants me?’

Edit: please don’t ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.