10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Jensen
16. Flegler
17. Palasia

I wouldn't be surprised if Palasia makes way for Robati, though.

NRL2022Round10TeamList

Nowhere near as confident now.
You really think Kennedy in or out of the side is really going to be the reason we win or lose?

Seems to me Kevvie wants cover for the backrow but didn't want to drop Flegler, Jensen or Palasia to bring TC in so he's decided to shift Kobe to the bench and Patty to lock.

Makes you wonder what hooper did to lose his for 3 years
Multiple high-range drink driving offences over a number of years, allegedly, culminating in a 3 year disqualification which is not the largest I’ve heard of by any means, but it is up there…

He has also reportedly fronted court over the years for a series of incidents where, allegedly whilst intoxicated he jumped on and kicked the crap out of a number of cars.

Clearly a fine, upstanding citizen. Morally qualified to judge other’s indiscretions…

The ex-players association should start their own media outlet......have their own journos writing for them

then they could write up stories about the sporting MSM and their "culture"

Kennedy unlucky to miss out but someone had to drop out.
If Rhys is going elsewhere next season he may find himself as the odd man out on occasions like this just for that reasoning because between Palasia, Flegler, Jensen they have all been equally as good in their own ways throughout the year.

back to carrigan at 13 it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • blacknwhite
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.