Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Fucking WOW. Is Reynolds the best player in the game right now?

It's not just the plays that come off, it's the lead-up work. There is not a single play that he directs that doesn't have a purpose, whether it is to fatigue a certain point in the defence, work to a point on the field, or to condition them to expect something so that he can pull the trigger on something unexpected.

Those kicks in behind on the right I am certain were to keep the Manly defenders guessing and holding back a bit, in order to give Staggs and Cobbo some room. It didn't come off tonight but it has before and it will again.

Said it earlier, but i really hope Kevvie, DD and Ikin take note of what a quality spine player brings. Pretty much one player has given us the organisation and direction this group was lacking. Just one player. That should speak volumes about where we need to spend our cap.
I would not underestimate the direction Capewell and TMM have added in defense. Those 3 additions have turned things around a lot. Offensively, Reynolds 100%

Almost a perfect game of football. Apart from Reynolds, it's the whole team, playing together. Where is this coming from.
It's coming from someone stepping up and being a leader to the young men. Someone saying "calm down" and not pointing fingers at why they're fucking up. It isn't just "one set", it is "follow me"

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Jazza
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.