Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Reynolds and our Wingers will deservedly take the points in our Player of the Round, but there are a few guys who deserve to have their praises sung as well:

Pat Carrigan - looks refreshed and rejuvenated and has gone to another level because of it.

Staggs - his defence was always his weakness but he’s now put together a couple of absolute masterclass efforts in that area.

Jensen - takes a huge amount of pressure of Haas and Carrigan to do all the early set grunt work. His runs were just terrific all night. He’s like Rhys Kennedy if Kennedy was not completely bog average.

Said it earlier, but i really hope Kevvie, DD and Ikin take note of what a quality spine player brings. Pretty much one player has given us the organisation and direction this group was lacking. Just one player. That should speak volumes about where we need to spend our cap.
Haven't had a rock of a player there since 2011.

10 fucking years.

It's coming from someone stepping up and being a leader to the young men. Someone saying "calm down" and not pointing fingers at why they're fucking up. It isn't just "one set", it is "follow me"
Oh, and it's also that they changed the 6-agains a bit AND that our captain is well respected and questions the ref quite often and discusses well with them on decisions, but doesn't let it get the team down. It is legitimately a mature leader.

Seriously, who the **** thought Walker was worth keeping over Reynolds?

Your 5/8 is only good if he has a halfback that's taking pressure off him. Whoever it was, they need to be sacked for losing Reynolds.

Call me selfish but I don't want Cobbo in origin yet. It's too early.

In and around the team, in the camp, sure.

I think they'll go Coates and Feltdt/Oates anyways but still.

Its not that I don't think he deserves it, just don't want it to happen too soon and impact his season.

WOW ..
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Reynolds and our Wingers will deservedly take the points in our Player of the Round, but there are a few guys who deserve to have their praises sung as well:

Pat Carrigan - looks refreshed and rejuvenated and has gone to another level because of it.

Staggs - his defence was always his weakness but he’s now put together a couple of absolute masterclass efforts in that area.

Jensen - takes a huge amount of pressure of Haas and Carrigan to do all the early set grunt work. His runs were just terrific all night. He’s like Rhys Kennedy if Kennedy was not completely bog average.

Jensen was massive and has been consistent for a while now. Should retain him.

Te Marie sounds really impressive, he understands the game & wants to keep learning, it’s little wonder our defence has improved soo much with him back there directing things.

I didn’t see it coming at all, it’s been a real masterstroke by Kevvie.

No Player of the Round poll, so here's my top 3:

Reynolds: simply the best player in the NRL right now.
Cobbo: whatever he's asking, pay it. If he's not our second most valuable player now, he will be soon.
Carrigan: from overrated to underrated, overnight.

Special mention to: everyone else. Without exception.

Special mention to flegler, some solid runs, good mature offloads and no stupid shit he is starting to live up to his potential

big win, big defence and against Manly….just bravo
He looks a lot better in recent weeks, but still a very long way from a $600k a year player.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Abii
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • leon.bott
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.