/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

No Player of the Round poll, so here's my top 3:

Reynolds: simply the best player in the NRL right now.
Cobbo: whatever he's asking, pay it. If he's not our second most valuable player now, he will be soon.
Carrigan: from overrated to underrated, overnight.

Special mention to: everyone else. Without exception.
I know your a big critic of Herbie but how good was it to see him put Oates away

Our most complete game in four years I would say. Reynolds has given these boys the belief they have needed to take that next step. His control of the game is something else, but I am so impressed with his defensive efforts, inspiring stuff.

I remember I asked at the start of the year which forward would reach their potential. They have all gone up a gear and reaching that standard that was expected of them 3 years ago. Pat was again great, Fleggs is an absolute weapon off the bench, we lose nothing when the boys change. Palasia and Jensen are the two engines that could.

The Walters Paix combo is working, Gamble does complement Reynolds and TMM just fits. I am loving this team right now. Not unhappy with a single man.

So good seeing Cobbo and Oates bagging tries.
On ya Cobbo, first hat trick Up the MIGHTY BRONCOS.

Our most complete game in four years I would say. Reynolds has given these boys the belief they have needed to take that next step. His control of the game is something else, but I am so impressed with his defensive efforts, inspiring stuff.

When he tried a trick shot with a kick behind the line in the second half and Manly got it and passed it to Turbo and he looked like he was away, then Reynolds put his shoulder into the tackle and chopped him down.

It wasn't the only time he's cut a player down, as well. He didn't shy away from the tackles.

So fucking proud.

I love Adam Reynolds so fucking much and would never be able to thank him enough for what he had done, he has given us our team back. He needs to be handed a lifetime contract shaped like Buddy’s at the Swans where he moves into coaching once his body is done.

Cobbo gets better and better.

If Haas wants top dollar we need to let him go.

My biggest takeaway is we just need to trust the guys in charge now. Guys like Jensen price that. When we signed him basically everyone including myself called it a joke signing, well joke is on us.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.