Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It doesn't even have to be fluent. A few basic phrases would do.
"Full credit to the boys"
Ina

I am happy I just think we shouldn’t get too ahead of ourselfs.
teams are clueing in on renolds kicking to short side mostly every time. Not hard to mix it up a little bit.
We are best have been in years, 100%
If they were clued onto it - he'd changed it up. It's obviously working. If it aint broke...

Hey guys I’m new in here so go easy 😝.

Just wanted to be real with last night.
Renolds played good as usal but he needs to stop kicking to the short side every single time. I feel like we played a better game, but refs did give it to us I feel:
We can’t just get complacence with 2 weeks of decent play. We are still week in the middle and now teams are clueing onto renolds predicable boot.
I’m not a fan of DCE at all but he played better than anyone on the pitch.
Not trying to start aguments but we NEED TO STAY focused.
DCE isn't even good enough to tie Reynolds shoe laces.

I can't comprehend what you where watching to spout such a wrong opinion.

Just finished watching the game and i couldn't be happier.
My only gripe is that it should have been 50 zip, as i reckon we were robbed of 2 tries.

Loving everything about this side right now.
Reyno has been a godsend and the entire team has lifted around him.
Staggs is back to his best.
Loving seeing Oatsey playing well.
Cobbo coming into his own.
TMM with the best feel good story in the NRL in a decade.

Jeez its good, and i think its all the sweeter for the long run of bullshit us fans have had to live through the past 3 - 4 seasons.

It’s quite hostile in here.
there isn’t a need to be prejudice from where I live or stereo type me.
I am a good bloke who happens to live in Byron.
I also should be allowed to say what I fear is weak in our team without being discriminated againsed.
As soon as I say anything criticism, everyone gets on my back.
Not the best feeling when it’s from people who support my own side.
Maybe I rubbed up the wrong way so sorry if so.
I’ll just go back to reading and won’t say anything if even the mods feel like bullying me.

Try and be more subtle next time, that's a terrible piece of bait.

He can't even get a game in a team that's losing and has injuries...
ICWw

DCE isn't even good enough to tie Reynolds shoe laces.

I can't comprehend what you where watching to spout such a wrong opinion.
Dce for me is the most over rated half-back of this generation. Give me hunt over him ANY DAY, Reynolds is in a whole other league to them both. Dces performances at origin level have often been embarrassing. About 6 or 7 times a game he will run around in circles, literally, when a decent defensive unit rushes him.. and there were fans saying he has a better kicking game then Reynolds HAHAHAHAHA

Just finished watching the game and i couldn't be happier.
My only gripe is that it should have been 50 zip, as i reckon we were robbed of 2 tries.

Loving everything about this side right now.
Reyno has been a godsend and the entire team has lifted around him.
Staggs is back to his best.
Loving seeing Oatsey playing well.
Cobbo coming into his own.
TMM with the best feel good story in the NRL in a decade.

Jeez its good, and i think its all the sweeter for the long run of bullshit us fans have had to live through the past 3 - 4 seasons.
Couldn't agree more , sensational win , it really was , in light of the fact we kept them scoreless. Building on that confidence if we stay injury free , I'd like to know posters thoughts are on the forwards rotation . KW will have to be strategic against the top 4 or so teams , I'm sure our ascendency Is not lost on them. Is everyone's position sorted , I mean what role does Brenko Lee play , for eg , I can't see why we bought him , Depth?. If we can begin to really finesse some combinations now , I'm excited to see what these blokes can produce going forward.

The pass to Capewell was forward. Unfortunately we've had at least 15 tries scored against us in the last 2 seasons with passes that were the same or worse.

I can't wait until they bring out the Forward Pass Detection Technology, it should be implemented soon after the virtual 10 metre line in the broadcast.

The pass to Capewell was forward. Unfortunately we've had at least 15 tries scored against us in the last 2 seasons with passes that were the same or worse.

I can't wait until they bring out the Forward Pass Detection Technology, it should be implemented soon after the virtual 10 metre line in the broadcast.
Lol when did Fox announce that as their shiny new thing for broadcast only for it to never see light of day and from memory never one article explaining why.

It feels like at least 4 years ago?

Lol when did Fox announce that as their shiny new thing for broadcast only for it to never see light of day and from memory never one article explaining why.

It feels like at least 4 years ago?

About that. Dodgy as **** but no surprise.

Hasn't been brought up yet. I love Oates as much as the next bloke however seeing him run in for the corner only to get tackled over the touch line I'm a bit critical due to not switching the ball carrying arm to free himself to possibly fend off the bloke. Other than that he did brilliantly

Ina

I am happy I just think we shouldn’t get too ahead of ourselfs.
teams are clueing in on renolds kicking to short side mostly every time. Not hard to mix it up a little bit.
We are best have been in years, 100%
It's almost as though Reynolds is seeing a weakness in the opposition and a strength in his own side and utilising it. Pretty sure he kicked for the opposite side against the Bunnies and scored off that last week.

Geo-profiling hahaha like your name wasn't chosen for your geo-pride. Is it so important to you where you come from, that people can't have a friendly dig at it? I mean, we all can have a laugh at certain stereotypes because they ring true in general. It's not a crime and it's not something worth getting upset about.

Anyway, welcome here. I find your posts funny so far. I really suggest you contact Huge about DCE and be sure to have stats to back the claims up.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.