PRE-GAME Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The Jet and Su’A have dropped out of the squad for this game.

It's probably better for Su'a to be playing longer minutes in QLD Cup, than sub-20 minutes in first grade, especially coming back from an injury. I'd probably say the same thing for Fifita too, but he definitely seems better than Su'a, and hopefully having 3 forwards on the bench instead of 4 will have him playing more minutes.

Sua has really dropped down the ranks hasn’t he, poor fella
He went pretty well with Gillett out injured last year, seems like a starter rather than a bench player - Carrigan also strikes me as a Starter in the mould of Arrow/Murray.

11. Fifita (If Glenn moved on)
12. Su'a (If Gillett retired)
13. Carrigan

14. Segeyaro
15. Pangai
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

Last edited:
I really don't care if we drop Patty or Flegs, what I'm most concerned about is Siebs shocking use of the bench. Someone needs to seriously point out his deficciencies there.
'Use of the bench' is a means to an end and it’s 'use' can also be to ready a player, to build confidence and acclimatise. Not always to win a game. Think you'll find he knows what he’s doing.

Last edited:
With Milford, Haas, Fifita and Staggs being looked at for origin and Gillett looking to force his way bzck in this could result in a big game from all and a win or them trying to hard and it ending badly. I'm quietly confident for this one.

This rain looks like it might be here to stay. One good thing is that Isaako is in no danger of being pushed over the sideline as he never seems to stay out there long enough.

This rain looks like it might be here to stay. One good thing is that Isaako is in no danger of being pushed over the sideline as he never seems to stay out there long enough.

That’s if the ball gets to him
We are to left side attack eccentric at the moment

We are $2.85 for tonight’s game. Can you remember the last time we were such a huge underdog at home (at full strength) for a game.

I literally cannot remember another time when we were considered such a big underdog for a home game.

We are $2.85 for tonight’s game. Can you remember the last time we were such a huge underdog at home (at full strength) for a game.

I literally cannot remember another time when we were considered such a big underdog for a home game.
I'd say we'll start pretty brightly given no horror show happens. You know what I mean, dropped ball from the kick off, defend a set and then an unplanned, freak shot gifts the Roosters a try. A good solid opening is vital. If we get in to the game and have some luck we can win for certain.

It's going to be a wet one tonight, which does not bode well for us.

Poor Jakey has heard everyone giving him shit for his haircut

F95F07ED 0FB2 42AF 94A2 EDE6A3E338BD

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.