Round 10 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Michael Morgan, all I do is dummy and go myself. I'm an NQ piece of shit.

Well, it works. He made Milford his bitch tonight, and schooled him a bit last match too.

Just shows how valuable McGuire is, because we actually do not have another decent prop apart from Thaiday.

Ah well. Disappointing but not entirely unexpected. Well played Cowboys.

We missed McGuire tonight and Blair was an extremely poor substitute.

Did well to hold out as well as we did against an avalanche of repeat sets.

Milf and Boyd showed some good signs working our backline.

We'll be right in the long run.

Milford was exposed in defence by Morgan tonight.

NQ 3 points for the match goes to Adam Blair.

It wasn't all one way traffic from Morgan.

Give Milf the same amount of ball and the score is similar to that of Suncorp.

It wasn't all one way traffic from Morgan.

Give Milf the same amount of ball and the score is similar to that of Suncorp.

Exactly this.

Can we **** Molo off and bring Joe O back? We were playing with 15 tonight (Blair was horrendous).

It actually feels like we stopped trying with 20 minutes to go.

we did, with the ball, which is what this team has done consistently over the last couple of years ....

defense is outstanding but it has to be because this team puts so much pressure on itself by being utterly putrid and anemic with the ball in hand.

So was Thurston missing the conversion the difference between them over taking us on the ladder?

Get ready for a slump now, was really hoping to win this so we had another 2 points under the belt before origin.

At least attacking wise I thought Milford showed more. He had a couple of try assists for Maranta and worked encouragingly with Boyd. Also had a nice bomb and an average kick but one that smartly found touch.

His defence was shit but for a rookie half (in the sense he's playing his first year of five eight in the NRL) I'm not going to be too harsh on him.

That honour goes to Adam Blair. Just awful.

All in all though I don't think this result is too damaging. Probably serves as another timely reminder of what we need to work on as we look to consolidate a top 4 spot post Origin.

At least I know Oates will get more mins next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • winslow_wong
  • Manofoneway
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrRobot
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.