Round 10 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised they went to replay tbh. Rare it comes to that against us.

six more

six more

six more

six more

six more

six more

six more

six more

I do hate that rule. He was losing control of that.

Are we trying to lose this game, move off the fucking line if you don't want them to run 20m with every run.

That shitty 6 again call comes back to bite us, **** off

Just noticed Parker is on for Blair, who in turn made 2 runs for 16m in the 2nd half. Way to atone for the first half, Adam.

Two extremely dodgy 6 again calls, we can't even get the ball back... What a joke.

Ten minutes left. We're still a chance, which is more than I could say the last few years.

Blair isn't a prop. We only have McGuire as a decent prop and if he is missing we have nothing.

Just noticed Parker is on for Blair, who in turn made 2 runs for 16m in the 2nd half. Way to atone for the first half, Adam.

Wow. I'm speechless. What is with this guy?

Youd think wed c9ver Milf a bit more in defense.

and of course it hits the post ... the horse shoe is firmly in the cowboys' asses tonight

I wish Hunt would stop kicking. Bad decision there.

Ten minutes left. We're still a chance, which is more than I could say the last few years.

I have a better chance of winning Miss Universe than the Broncos winning tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.