Round 10 Discussion

Looks like Sharkies will upset Melb without Gallen.

Onya Sharkies! They win 12-10 :-D

As much as I thought the Sharks should of got kicked out of the comp in recent years it is good to see them on the right track. Their fans have been through hell of late and now they have something to cheer about.

Shouldn't be in the rd 10 discussion thread if you want to avoid spoilers :-P

I meant the storm v sharkies game as its still on telly. But point taken :finger:

Well I wouldn't call it a spoiler. More like great news!

See! Melbourne aren't as great as people say, couldn't beat a sharks team without there elite player. But all in all i hope Brisbane took note of that performance defend until the final minute. Also bet thats boosted NSW's confidence beating a team containing Slater, Cronk, Smith who play a huge role for QLD.

Melbourne's main weakness seems to be their forward pack, and what a weakness it is! They constantly seem to be dominated in the forwards. It's our main chance of beating them. We just need to have a lot of kick practice for all of our back 3, because they have some pin point kickers and some of the best aerial men in the game in Slater and Duffie.

Congratulations Cronulla and without Gallen too. GREAT EFFORT.

So based on that we should have 10 sin bins a game

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Manlyman
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • BroncoFan94
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.