Round 10 Discussion

So I wonder if the MRC will have anything to say about what Reynolds did when Farah was on the ground.

That wasn't a stumble. He had his two feet planted and then dropped his knees. It's clear as day.

It looked to me that he tripped & his knees didn't touch his head.

Josh Reynolds has mastered the artform of being a grub. We'll never know if it was intentional or not.

Josh Reynolds has mastered the artform of being a grub. We'll never know if it was intentional or not.

Yeah that's how I feel. Even if he didn't do it on purpose, his past actions have tainted any faith the fans have in him. He shouldn't blame the public at all, he should blame himself.

Just saw that Dane Gagai copped some racist abuse from the crowd yesterday.

Tyrone Roberts has gotta be the worst player in the NRL right now, seriously, terrible signing.

A gem of an offload from JWH gives Latrell a chance to weave through and score!

Titans with all the ball but little to show for it.

6-2 Roosters.

35 gone.

Beads!!!

Big run from the Auck 9s superstar.

Titans will play from infront.

Laughing so hard at the Roosters right now!!!!

A gem of an offload from JWH gives Latrell a chance to weave through and score!

Titans with all the ball but little to show for it.

6-2 Roosters.

35 gone.

I just saw it. It felt like JWH was just standing there having been tackled for ages and somehow he got the ball away. I feel like that gets called held a lot this year.

I just saw it. It felt like JWH was just standing there having been tackled for ages and somehow he got the ball away. I feel like that gets called held a lot this year.
Not when you're fighting in the tackle like that. He was clearly fighting to get his arms free and produced something out of nothing.

Turned out to be the best play of the night for the Chooks.

Pearce got thoroughly outplayed by friggin Ashley Taylor and Tyrone. :rofl:

Pearce got thoroughly outplayed by friggin Ashley Taylor and Tyrone. :rofl:

To be fair on Pearce though the whole team sucked not just him. You can't lay anything on as a half if the rest of the team is just dropping the ball non stop. Apart from Mitchell and Napa the Roosters were terrible.

Apart from Mitchell and Napa the Roosters were terrible.

They were pretty bad too.

Napa toiled, but nothing went right for him. Must be embarrassing to be outplayed by Paasi, Shillington and James.

Mitchell is too green for first grade. If he was playing NYC, he'd still be coming up with the exact same plays. Robinson clearly wants Hayne, so he's happy to throw this kid to the wolves.

They've got bigger problems. Joe Burgess has announced himself as one of the worst buys of 2016 with the rest of the backline challenging his horrible performance with shocking efforts of their own. The lowlight had to be the McQueen try where Blake Ferguson raced up just to watch Chris run past him. He's one of the dumbest defensiver players in the game.

Guerra is also being exposed big time. How he got a starting gig over Cooper, Te'o or Gillett I'll never know.

Watching Tigers/Bulldogs...

Somebody needs to rescue Luke Brooks. Whether it's St George Illawarra, Melbourne or Penrith, he needs to get out of the Tigers. Here you have one of the most natural halfbacks in the competition, and your plan to develop him as a player is to play him as a second receiver behind Aaron Woods and Elijah Taylor. His biggest crime of the afternoon was his shortkicking game. Even then, the referees screwed him over at one point with Jackson clearly knocking on. Brooks is to blame for that, but Taylor should have drummed into his head the cross-field kick and putting Tyrone Phillips under pressure.

Then again, when Jordan Rankin is your winger, I wouldn't be keen to kick to him either.

I'm not buying into the Moses > Brooks narrative. Moses may have had more highlights, but they didn't do a lot for me. He did his job, running onto an Aaron Woods pass to score a good try but aside from that he was poor. The chip and chase when the game was well and truly over did nothing for me, defensively he was horrible and he was less involved than Brooks. If I had to pick between the two, I'd take Brooks every single day.

Still, his try highlights what the Tigers need more of. Forget about passing it onto Naiqama & Nofoaluma, Moses should be the Tigers answer to Morgan. Set up plays based around his running game and even have him run the ball up on occasion. That's his value and how he should be played.

Even Woods seems out of place at the Tigers. He's a quality player, huge motor and all that jazz but his lumbering runs don't give the Tigers the momentum they need in the ruck. To be fair, you could have had Justin Hodges playing the ball, Halatau would still give you little service.

Lots of side to side footy from Wests, if they can change the angles, give the playmakers option either side they could be a fringe finals side. At this rate, they're competing for the wooden spoon.

SOS Teddy.

Canterbury were clinical, capitilising on numerous opportunities and ultimately getting the better of Wests. They'll finish inside the 8, but I struggle seeing them achieving much else.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.