Round 10 Discussion

Beau Scott has been giving out cheap shots since his first game of Red Rover in kindy.

They were a brutal four years for anyone smaller than him with their backs turned....

The Knights are such a terrible team. 22 minutes into the game and the Sharks lead 16-0.

Gagai is ruining his career at fullback
He isn't a fullback and the longer they persist with him the badder he will get

So are Cowboys still favourites and above everyone else?

That was their game to win. Twice tbey have lost close games against top teams because of their lapses late in the game and average decision making in the closing stages.
On the 27 th of last month I wrote that the Storm were again a force in the competition alongside the Sharks,Cows,Para and the Broncos. The only thing that's changed is the Para rorting scandal. Melbourne beat the then premiership favourites, the defending premiers and did it away from home. So despite a few naysayers telling me I was dreaming, Melbourne are to be respected . No, I don't think the Cows are favourites and above anyone else.

That was embarrassing defence by the Knights, an under 10's team would've organised their defensive line better than that.

I feel old watching this massacre. I remember seeing Joey leading this mob to their last premiership and to success almost each year.

Dane Gagai shedding a tear after fulltime when he remembered that he could've been playing for the Broncos right now if he didn't skip training.

That was embarrassing defence by the Knights, an under 10's team would've organised their defensive line better than that.

I feel old watching this massacre. I remember seeing Joey leading this mob to their last premiership and to success almost each year.

Wonder if Joey remembers it?

A lot of these guys haven't been out of under 10's long tbf. Long season ahead for the Knights

Bulldogs are raping the Tigers down the right hand side

Farah just knocked himself out three times in one attempted tackle.

The game needs to do more to protect chasers from the kickers.:rolleyes:

The gap between the good and bad teams are so wide this year. Bulldogs are destroying the Tigers.

Thank god Farah was just knocked out, it could've been a lot worse then that.

Bulldogs are the better team but are also getting alot of luck with the calls.

Moses is slow, Jack Reed slow. No decisions going the Tigers way it must be said, not that I care, both sides suck.

The gap between the good and bad teams are so wide this year. Bulldogs are destroying the Tigers.

Thank god Farah was just knocked out, it could've been a lot worse then that.

You're calling the Dogs a good team?

Moses is slow, Jack Reed slow. No decisions going the Tigers way it must be said, not that I care, both sides suck.

Nek minute :rofl:

I really like Moses I think he is a gun five-eighth. I believe with the right coaching he could really take off. He is the only player keeping them in the game.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.