Round 10 Discussion

The storm are getting shafted by square ups here.

this game is classic example of refs changing the momentum of game completely on there own.

Thank you for your valuable contribution, unfortunately the discussion is whether there was a visual on the ball touching the grass in the in-goal area, of which there was not.

CiZwbnTUoAAx2j2.jpg:large

Top left shows the ball touching the grass before the line, the next few frames are of the ball lifting up and Thurston getting a hand underneath it as momentum takes him into the in-goal.

Try mate.

Johns having an orgasm over a pretty basic pass.

At least he's not talking about Smith talking to the ref

matty love of thurston is sickening. yes hes a great player maybe one of best game has. but dont loose your shit over him when he does a basic pass a under 20's player can pull off. he does so much more freakish shit then that basic shit in his career

always hard to enjoy a game on 2 teams u hate equally. can neither team get points?

i know its just butt hurt from me cause both teams have casued me great heartache with last second wins against us

Smith wasn't even close to onside lol.

Last edited:
Surely that's a penalty to Storm?

always hard to enjoy a game on 2 teams u hate equally. can neither team get points?

i know its just butt hurt from me cause both teams have casued me great heartache with last second wins against us

A draw would be the closest palatable option.

Good to see the cowbitches bought down to earth again

and the Cowboys lose by 1 point. Well done Melbourne storm

So are Cowboys still favourites and above everyone else?

That was their game to win. Twice tbey have lost close games against top teams because of their lapses late in the game and average decision making in the closing stages.

And of course, Thurston has another whinge after Cowboys lose..

I expect the same from Green.

That was the worst team list read out I've heard.

Active Now

• ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.