Round 10 Discussion

Mbye just got completely coat-hangered, boy that should be a send-off.

Some great 1980's tackling there from Hunt.

Nek minute :rofl:

I really like Moses I think he is a gun five-eighth. I believe with the right coaching he could really take off. He is the only player keeping them in the game.

Anyone can score through a gap that big and run ten-fifteen meters to score. Haha

Moses could be very, very good with a mature halfback, Brooks has just stagnated.

lol@Graham and Woods

Haha yeah.

British accent with hands behind back: thut shud be a sind uff sir!

High-pitched NSWelshman: What? Nah it was just an accident. (Said like the pimple guy from the Simpsons)

Nofoaluma has no idea. Can't defend at all.

I would imagine we'll start favourite seven with our second string team in the origin period.

Farah looks pretty bad, just got taken out on a bed to the ambulance despite it happening about an hour ago. Don't like the guy at all but nonetheless, absolutely hope he's alright.

When a numpty like Perrett can successfully pull the third man play against you then you have reached the bottom.

Perrett just head butted Naiqama but no one said anything.

Joe Williams tweeted that some in the crowd today taunted Gagai calling him a "sooky b. c."
His Nana passed away today apparently to make it worse.

So I wonder if the MRC will have anything to say about what Reynolds did when Farah was on the ground.

That wasn't a stumble. He had his two feet planted and then dropped his knees. It's clear as day.

So I wonder if the MRC will have anything to say about what Reynolds did when Farah was on the ground.

That wasn't a stumble. He had his two feet planted and then dropped his knees. It's clear as day.

Ordinarily I'd agree and I think he did kind of deliberately fall on the player. That said, one of the camera angles clearly showed that he was definitely not looking at Farah when he fell on him. It could definitely be argued it was accidental.

I feel guilty for defending Reynolds but I do genuinely think he didn't do it to Farah deliberately.

While playing for a disgustingly bad side like Newcastle certainly doesn't help, I don't Gagai is anywhere near good enough form to play for QLD.

It didn't really look like he made contact with Farah's head when he did that anyway.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.