Round 10 Discussion

Think I have said it about three times this year but any other side other than the Titans lose that game by 20 points tonight yet somehow come back and win with 3 players unable to play through injury. Been doing it all year. Such a gritty side.

So it looks like that ticket snafu is the result of Ticketek selling seats in areas that are closed due to the new screen.

And where there old screens were are now sold as well

I've developed a soft spot for the Gold Coast Titans. At times they're their own worst enemy, but they play until the final whistle and never die wondering. I've been critical of him, and he has his moments, but Hurrell typifies the spirit they play with. He had a couple of iffy moments tonight, but his willingness to come up with the big plays at crucial times proved pivotal.

Combined with the skill-set of their young halves, the directness of Peats' passing game and the competitiveness of Anthony Don...the Gold Coast Titans are a genuine dark-horse for the rest of 2017.

It goes to show how important Gillett's charge down was for the Broncos.

I just love the the Don. What a legend hey

Yeah now that they are close to fully fit the Titans have gone beyond being a gritty side. I reckon the are one of the best sides in the comp. I'd back them to beat nearly anyone at the moment.

Mass changes for the Knights with Brendon Elliot out and Dane Gagai moving to fullback. Joe Wardle takes Gagai's place in the centres. In the forwards, Lachlan Fitzgibbon and Josh King start, with Luke Yates dropping to the interchange and Tyler Randell also joining the bench. Sam Stone and Jack Stockwell drop out of the squad.

Man, the Knights are a mess, I just looked at their team list and only recognise like 5 names, what a disaster.

What the hell has happened to Canberra this year?

I really enjoyed watching the raiders last year. They believed their own hype and have turned to shit as a result.

They'll probably score 30 points in the second half now I've said that.

LOL!

And Raiders are premiership favourites?

Take nothing away from the spirits of the Knights. Have just lifted

Knights can lift all they want but serious teams put 40+ on them.

Raiders are off this year.

Hell there has been some shockers of forward passes

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.