Round 10 Discussion

Knights can lift all they want but serious teams put 40+ on them.

Raiders are off this year.
I don't think you have enough respect for the Knights and what they have been through

They should be kicked out of the comp.
Hell you are a prick
Anyway the only team to put 40 on the Knights was the Panfers and they are even shitter
Go the Knights

Knights have been far more competitive this year..

Looking forward to the GH meltdown. Going to leave it a few hours and head over for some lols after the next game

Sione Mata'utia is such a great guy

Hell you are a prick
Anyway the only team to put 40 on the Knights was the Panfers and they are even shitter
Go the Knights

**** the Knights.

The Knights do serve a purpose though - easy two points. Wish we had them twice this year, but the NRL are making us do it the hard way.

**** the Knights.

The Knights do serve a purpose though - easy two points. Wish we had them twice this year, but the NRL are making us do it the hard way.
Ask the Raiders, Warriors, Titans, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Bulldogs, Roosters and the Cowboys if it was it easy getting the two points against the Knights

Ask the Raiders, Warriors, Titans, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Bulldogs, Roosters and the Cowboys if it was it easy getting the two points against the Knights

I know they would rather play the Knights than us.

What's with the hard on for the cellar dwelling Knights?

What they have 'been through' is ineptitude from top to bottom for a long, long time.

What they have 'been through' is ineptitude from top to bottom for a long, long time.
I used to be a Novocastrian, First team I really ever knew.
You can't deny that the Knights have been spirited this year and have a lot of good young players and hopefully in a few years will rise up the ladder

People can appreciate their improvement from last year. They've got a fucked roster but are showing a lot of ticker, despite being 2 and 8.

I used to be a Novocastrian, First team I really ever knew.
You can't deny that the Knights have been spirited this year and have a lot of good young players and hopefully in a few years will rise up the ladder

Look, I admire their 'spirit'.

But they should be booted ala Rabbitohs.

I'm only 3/4 serious, of course. They could be a great team in 5-6 years.

Still. The boot.

People can appreciate their improvement from last year. They've got a fucked roster but are showing a lot of ticker, despite being 2 and 8.
And I believe in a couple of years they will be a hell of a side to play against. Their young players have more experience than any other club, Which means in a few years they will have the experience and the skillset to challenge the best

Lol at Mitchell, 4 weeks out because of axing and try within 5 mins on return

Lol also at Mitchell booting ball out of the stadium..

Active Now

• Brocko
  • something
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.