Round 10 Discussion

Poor old Copley had no idea then.

5th tackle penalty gave Storm such a leg up. Hate when the ref has that much influence.

That penalty off the scrum was a joke. Totally against the spirit of the game that. Melbourne don't care though

You can trace this whole momentum shift back to the 5th tackle penalty. Refs should not blow them unless they really need to.

That penalty off the scrum was a joke. Totally against the spirit of the game that. Melbourne don't care though

I'm not watching but "Melbourne Storm" and "Spirit of the game" aren't really used in the same sentence unless "against" is also used.

the fap session over cam smith from the commentators is rather amusing. sure he is a great player but there acting like he does things that most half decent play makers cant do. i cant help but chuckle

WOW. Just watched the last 15min live stream on NRL app. Amazing.

**** that was absolutely entertaining. Up the Titans! What a great comeback.

I rate the Titans, a real hearty team and they have the talent to do something. Far better than overrated pretenders like Penrith.

Titans ended the game with 14 players, so they were certainly up against it.

Well done Titans.

I hate the time-wasting as much as anyone, but Vunivalu needs to get the grub out of his game asap. It might be part-and-parcel of being at Melbourne, but he's a better player than that. Happened with the shoulder charge vs Kodi last year

So it looks like that ticket snafu is the result of Ticketek selling seats in areas that are closed due to the new screen.

Ash Taylor just a lazy 18 try assists for the year already. Dear oh dear

the fap session over cam smith from the commentators is rather amusing. sure he is a great player but there acting like he does things that most half decent play makers cant do. i cant help but chuckle
I hate to contradict but really you can't but admire the plays he comes up with. Those conversions under pressure tonight were all class

Active Now

• theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wild Horse
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.