Round 10 Discussion

I reckon you can put a line through Penrith if you haven't already.

Pre season title favourites, never bought it for a minute. They've got the troops, but not the coach. Got lucky last year inheriting a team that happened to hit a (very) purple patch.

Only tuned in for the last twenty minutes, but Warriors looking a more committed outfit with the addition of Foran. Shame for them he's gone next year.

Same pattern as the Broncos, great first year. Then his bulking program kicks in.

The players turn up fat and overweight just how he likes it for some reason.

skinner_und_uter.jpg

Reality kicks in, the skills go out the window and Griffinball begins. The slide is inevitable.

Here we go ladies and gentlemen, the rush of Penrith penalties to get them close has begun.

3 tries since halftime. Back within a try. Come on Warriors ffs you led by 18

Edit: 30-28 to Penrith with 20 to go. Warriors know how to stop playing. How can anyone be a fan of them still? Disgraceful.

Last edited:
30-28 LOLZ
Come on penriff... Help my tipping!

Well I take back everything I said about the fortitude of the Warriors.

Some comeback from the Panthers, but they won't have that luxury against stronger teams, who'll protect/reinforce their lead.

The Warriors are a shit retarded team.

But it's ok. The draw will once again give them a nice leg up in 2 weeks. Then they'll be shit for the rest of the year as always.

**** the Warriors.

That was good from Munster, Insane strength

Slater is up there with Locky as the greatest support player ever.

Is anyone at Suncorp atm? Apparently some shit going on with the seating..

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • Mr Fourex
  • DMZ
  • pennywisealfie
  • mrtij
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Tim K
  • Browny
  • Rookie Alan
  • eggstar10
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.