Round 10 Discussion

This game is horrid.

Though I did love Burgess go-go-gadget attempt at scoring from about ten metres out.

Also, anyone else think Crichton looks a bit like Tom Cruise?

There is a reason they are both in the bottom right comfortably.

What is more a mystery is how the heck they get the Friday night slot?
Nine brought into the preseason hype for the tigpies.

This is the alternative to us playing on friday night?

For a guy playing in a rubbish side, Crichton is making some impression. Put him in origin for NSW off the bench.

Do the Wests Tigers have any forwards?

At least Souths have Sammy Burgess, Crichton and Rochow marching them forward, Wests rely far too heavily on their backs to play like forwards giving them nothing in attack.

They did have, but now he's on his way to the Dogs

Once again, the only forward to cart the ball forward there for Wests was Seumanufagai. Where are all the forwards for the Tigers?

It doesn't help when Brooks is coming up with crummy last play options either.

As poor as the Tigers were, this configuration of the Rabbitohs is by far the best they have available in 2017.

John Sutton is much more useful in a playmaking capacity than as a rough and tumble forward, Walker is far more skillful than Johnston as a fullback and the backline of Gray, Johnston, Hunt and Goodwin is by far the most reliable the Rabbitohs have.

I just wonder how long it's going to take Morgan to bite the bullet and drop both the Burgess twins? They're dead-set liabilities out there and I don't understand what either brings to the Souths footy side. It's been awhile since I've seen two young forwards go backwards at the rate of knots as these two.

I'll be shocked if Griffin isn't fired within the next fortnight.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • DMZ
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • mrtij
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • MrRobot
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Tim K
  • Browny
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.