Round 10 Discussion

Yeah because we have so much talent to cover the loss of Taylor at 7 ...
Current Australian schoolboys halfback and MoM in their last match I believe (t Boyd). As well as the under 18's player of the year last year (paix). Dargan was the halfback for the under 20's blues just last year as well. Knik may not be our answer but he has also played internationals for a tier one nation. We also have a bloke called milf who has done more in his out of form years then Taylor has in his in form years and also has more talent in his pinky then Taylor has in his whole body, and had a bloke called hunt who covered for him ok-ish at the time don't you think?....

But yes... we don't have the answer RIGHT NOW. We must have the perfect answer right now for every position, round 10 2018.

How are those titans going btw? 25% win record the last 3 years with the messiah is it?

Why are we having Indigenous round this week?

I thought this would have been the perfect opportunity to have Women In League round considering Mothers day is just two days away..

If broncos fans are annoyed about losing Taylor and arrow imagine how cowboys fans feel about losing Ponga and kikau when they don't have half the amount of young talent that we do to cover the losses (Hess and Clifford seem to be the only top class juniors I hear of...)

This does make me laugh tbh. We lost Taylor because we thought Hunt was our long term HB. They lost Ponga for......Coote a man seemingly made out of tissue paper.

Billy has been pretty awesome tbh. Agree about Thurston & Cronk though, they look cooked.

Not too sure on Cronk tbh. He's gone from structure, to virtually none. I think it's more a case of his deficiencies have been found out. Thurston just looks completely busted.

This does make me laugh tbh. We lost Taylor because we thought Hunt was our long term HB. They lost Ponga for......Coote a man seemingly made out of tissue paper.

Not too sure on Cronk tbh. He's gone from structure, to virtually none. I think it's more a case of his deficiencies have been found out. Thurston just looks completely busted.
And Ponga is actually doing things, unlike Taylor who just kicks the ball.

Why are we having Indigenous round this week?

I thought this would have been the perfect opportunity to have Women In League round considering Mothers day is just two days away..

Because it’s the NRL

I think it's more because the Cowboys' #6 to #13 takes up so much of their salary cap, they weren't able to even come close to matching the Knights' offer to Ponga. I don't think they willingly let him go.

I remember a lot of people making fun of Fonua when he was at the Storm, he wasn't very good (Fonua? More like Fohesucks). Absolutely killed it last night though. He must have sent over half a dozen Cowboys flying with his palm offs.

I remember a lot of people making fun of Fonua when he was at the Storm, he wasn't very good (Fonua? More like Fohesucks). Absolutely killed it last night though. He must have sent over half a dozen Cowboys flying with his palm offs.

Yeah but he’s the sort of player that’ll either win you a game or totally **** it up with some boneheaded decisions.

I've seen him play plenty of great games for Easts Tigers. He's always had it in him.

Watson is an idiot.

Now that's a twelve point turnaround.

Well I'd be happy with a guy like him in my team. Don't care about his boneheadedness, he has the attitude that counts. His mistakes could be worked on.

The irony - Mbye knocks it back in not too dissimilar fashion to last week. Wonder what Pay says about that.

Well done by the Dogs. Hungrier side in the second half, Eels out enthused by Moses and the Morris twins.

Lolamatta.

3 from 3 to start the round with the hardest games to tip. That's better.

Lol, what 3 seconds of terrible luck for Gutherson. Misses the ball with his foot when he was waiting for it to go dead, Bulldogs player kicks it by accident, it should go over the dead ball line but it hits Gutherson's foot instead, stops perfectly still and the Dogs fall on it and win the game.

Active Now

• Battler
  • DrGee
  • Volvo Driver
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.