Round 10 Discussion

That Welch sin bin should've been a penalty try IMO

Even the storm trainer was trying to slow the play down there lol he "dropped" the water bottles.. disgusting club

Over on Twitter they're saying Ryley Jacks was in the dressing room on his mobile phone during the game.

That little smiling conversation between Wallace and smith is why I don't mind us signing new south Welshman lately. Sick of this mate-shit & "respect" we show the storm and cowboys players as they laugh at us after the game, after grubbing it up all game too (storm only)

Wtf!!!! Cameron smith is just taking the piss there!

I have this awesome idea, let's create carry-over sin bins, to cut out the deliberate infringements in the last ten minutes of the game

How bad was Smith's tackle on Proctor. Looking at some time imo.

I have this awesome idea, let's create carry-over sin bins, to cut out the deliberate infringements in the last ten minutes of the game
I like the motivation behind it but I'd prefer the yellow card/red card system soccer and the English super league use.

I think 5 yellow cards get an automatic game off the next game, or 2 in 1 game equals a red card, and a red card is a send off, and I think the next game as well. It'd also stop the bs chats c smith ect have with refs where the refs warn them, the yellow card is a warning.

Maybe we could make 2 yellows a 10 minute sin bin though and 3 yellows equal a red card. The red card just replaces the send off

I like the motivation behind it but I'd prefer the yellow card/red card system soccer and the English super league use.

I think 5 yellow cards get an automatic game off the next game, or 2 in 1 game equals a red card, and a red card is a send off, and I think the next game as well. It'd also stop the bs chats c smith ect have with refs where the refs warn them, the yellow card is a warning.

Maybe we could make 2 yellows a 10 minute sin bin though and 3 yellows equal a red card. The red card just replaces the send off
Yeah I don't agree with a warning either

679217_640x360_large_20180512194444.jpg

The NRL really need to set an example here with regards to the Smith tackle on Proctor.

He needs a few weeks on the sidelines for that, and the NRL need to send out a notice to all the clubs to outlaw that type of tackle.

I reckon i could safely say i see that leg pulling action half a dozen times in every game, every week.

It is a wonder a player hasn't been seriously injhred by it before now.

Time for the NRL to take action ....

lol at people thinking Smith is gonna face suspension. DCE didn't even get a game for eye gouging. Proctor will get done for kicking Smith if anything.

If people have been suspended for accidental crusher tackles then Smith needs to get suspended for this wishbone tackle. Especially considering the injury to Proctor. NRL needs to deter these type of tackles. It almost always ends in a bad injury to the 'wishboned' player.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.