Round 10 Discussion

5th and last, Dragons are 45 metres out from the opposition goal line. Ben Hunt hits a 2nd rower running a decoy with the pass from dummy half.

You can only laugh at the Dragons sometimes. They're the only club that rivals the Broncos for pure comedy.

Wow, that is heartbreaking for the Dogs.

That's typical Normie right there.

Misses his moment by a fair margin, gets gift wrapped a match winning try and goes off like he produced a play for the ages.

Misses his moment by a fair margin, gets gift wrapped a match winning try and goes off like he produced a play for the ages.
The celebration afterwards also means it will be replayed ad nauseam and the poor dogs player will be constantly reminded that he single-handedly lost the game for his teammates

Last edited:
Amazing what a rookie 7 is doing for the Dragons..
Add the fact they put their million dollar man back to the bench and he has come back a lot better.
What’s our excuse?

Last edited:

Pretty sure the 5k donation to charity for the celebration played a part in it as well though.

Add the fact they put their million dollar man back to the bench and he has come back a lot better.
What’s our excuse?
Gonna take a guess, but not conceding 70m sets in defence might allow for some form of field position...

To be fair that's probably the best game I've seen Clune play so far, but I wouldn't say he's too much more than a solid halfback.

Pretty sure the 5k donation to charity for the celebration played a part in it as well though.

How many post try celebrations have we seen?

I don't think he needed a 5K incentive to act like Michael Owen.

I think it was 30k raised by the end of our game against the Tigers so around 6 celebrations at that point.

Norman’s a tool but not sure we need to piss on him for raising another 5k...

Last edited:

You're right, how dare he raise money for charity.

He mentioned on Foxsports after the match that the team had talked about pulling out the Piggy Rydell if they got the chance, who better to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
That right there is why you want a left hand carry on the left side of the field... right hand fend on the inside man, draws the winger leading to a left arm offload to an unmarked man

I think it was 30k raised by the end of our game against the Tigers so around 6 celebrations at that point.

Norman’s a tool but not sure we need to piss on him for raising another 5k...

You're right, how dare he raise money for charity.

He mentioned on Foxsports after the match that the team had talked about pulling out the Piggy Rydell if they got the chance, who better to take advantage of it.

I'm not calling him a tool, just that it was typical of him to celebrate like that when he missed a sitter. It's always been a part of his game, the 5K is just the cherry on top.

Obviously it was pre-meditated, it goes to show you where their heads were at this week.

"Well done, he's 13".

Last edited:
What’s our excuse?

It hasn’t been lost on me.

I wait intently to see all these offside penalties against knights reciprocated when souths are defending their try line

#PrideOfTheLeague

Wayne has totally ruined Murray and Cook in attack.

Edit: lol as I say that. They’re still performing worse this year hehe

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.