Round 10 Discussion

Good call from the referee there.

He pointed the mark at least five times and Souths for whatever reason refused to listen.

What were the Eels all group sniffing from in the sheds just now?
Is it vicks or something to open up the airways?
Looks dodgy as.

What were the Eels all group sniffing from in the sheds just now?
Is it vicks or something to open up the airways?
Looks dodgy as.
Smelling salts, don’t know why the broncos don’t do it, they sure fucking need it.

Sooooo 2v1 strips are allowed now 🤔🤔🤔

Annersley preparing his apology for tomorrow already

Fark I hate Manly but gee they are a gritty competitive team.

Gee, I don't think the Titans are still in that same boat. I think their direction and handling is definitely trending upwards with this new coach. I'd agree that historically that's been the opposite but in 2020 there's very clear signs of improvement with Holbrook in charge. In fact, I wish he was the bright new young coach for whom we threw away the old guru.

The Titans have a few good players worth keeping and adding Fifta and a couple more seasoned and hard working professionals would see them challenging and making the playoffs. At this point in time the Titans look to have a hell of a lot better future than the Broncos and they've never had our advantages or cash. With their own ground and new facilities they too are fast becoming a successful franchise, albeit in it's infancy.
Then wouldn't it stand to reason that Fifita would better serve the game and Brisbane by staying? His whole point is that Fifita can change the fate of a team. We're in need of that more than the Titans by the looks of things.

No one who is unbiased can say Fifita going to the Titans is better for the game. The Broncos are the face of Qld league and them being one of the worst teams in NRL history is not good, particularly with how good both AFL teams are going at a time when the AFL is getting massive legs up in Qld as a result of COVID-19.

NRL administration unfortunately will not be smart enough or unbiased enough to care and the media will continue to push this Fifita to the Coast agenda to the game’s detriment.

"I mean, I've seen them given," Burgess said.

"There was a bit of a bobble in there, it hit [a Knights player's] knee, but I thought I regained it before I got to the floor. I was pretty confident and I was pretty surprised when it wasn't given."

Burgess was surprised his try wasn't awarded? **** me, did he even see it? First the bobble which then hit a Knights player, and then the second bobble before he put it down.

And he was surprised..

TPJ pen (hitting too hard) there against the warriors

"I mean, I've seen them given," Burgess said.

"There was a bit of a bobble in there, it hit [a Knights player's] knee, but I thought I regained it before I got to the floor. I was pretty confident and I was pretty surprised when it wasn't given."

Burgess was surprised his try wasn't awarded? **** me, did he even see it? First the bobble which then hit a Knights player, and then the second bobble before he put it down.

And he was surprised..
Well he does play for souths... so he probably has seen blatant knock ons awarded as tries
[automerge]1595134597[/automerge]
TPJ pen (hitting too hard) there against the warriors
It ended up being for the crusher... you know the same kind of crusher that wasn't a penalty when Isaako got folded like an accordion

Last edited:
I never understood the hype around Ronaldo until today. He's been exceptional.

Cowboys have been massively outplayed but they have at least hung in there and now they are level. Shown great resilience.

Cowboys have been massively outplayed but they have at least hung in there and now they are level. Shown great resilience.
Yeah, our mob could learn a lot from their goal line defence in the first half. Wasn’t pretty but was committed.

If they make it to Origin level, QLD will have some speed in the backs with Hamiso and Coates.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.