Round 10 - Panthers vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree beads and Cox.

Just on that point, it looks like our chances will be assisted with Jennings out. However Lewis back in certainly aids the Panthers - they've really missed him these past few weeks.

I'm glad to see Hala there - I thought Griffin was impressed with him.

Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:
Not sure of the Norman hate on this forum. He looks silky smooth to me, raw but massive potential. You haters will be eating your words when he cements a spot in the halves next year.

When the hell is Hoffman coming back??

you are a retard, Nobody hates Norman they just don't think him on the bench is good. Him playing at 5/8th yep great anywhere else massive fail.

Righto. So getting quality NRL time under his belt from the bench is detrimental to him and the team how exactly?

Particularly when we have carried a 'utility' like him or hunt all season and are 7-2.

mjc said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:
Not sure of the Norman hate on this forum. He looks silky smooth to me, raw but massive potential. You haters will be eating your words when he cements a spot in the halves next year.

you are a retard, Nobody hates Norman they just don't think him on the bench is good. Him playing at 5/8th yep great anywhere else massive fail.

Righto. So getting quality NRL time under his belt from the bench is detrimental to him and the team how exactly?

Particularly when we have carried a 'utility' like him or hunt all season and are 7-2.

He comes on and doesn't play hooker, we shift Beale there. Waste of time. 20 mins off the bench is not going to really do that much for his game IMO. He would be better off playing QLD cup in the 6 where he belongs.

mjc said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

I'm likely the biggest Norman fan on here, and I don't see a place for him on the bench. While Darren's out for Origin, start Norman at 6 every game. But don't screw around with having a half on the bench.

dukey said:
mjc said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

I'm likely the biggest Norman fan on here, and I don't see a place for him on the bench. While Darren's out for Origin, start Norman at 6 every game. But don't screw around with having a half on the bench.

Agree with this 10000%. It's similar to why I don't particularly like Hunt being on the bench, but at least he does have the defensive robustness to handle hooker, as well as either halves position. Norman is a wasted bench position. Would rather have another backrower who can create some impact.

dukey said:

What dukey said.

I reckon Norman is going to be class in a few years time. He's got all the makings of a superstar IMO. Maybe I'm going over the top a bit, but I genuinely believe that.

But, at this point in time, we have absolutely no need for him on the bench. I'm all for giving youngsters first grade experience here and there, but whenever Norman has come off the bench this season it's really affected our shape and play because we have to shift so many players around to fit him in. I don't particularly want to see him at dummy-half either.

Forcing McCullough to play 80 from now on should help him or not?

Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

I don't get why someone having an opinion different to yours automatically makes them a `retard' [icon_shru

I think Hook is trying to give Norman as much exposure at the NRL level this season as he can to try and prepare him for next year. I agree the bench is not ideal, but at least he is getting some experience.

lynx000 said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

I don't get why someone having an opinion different to yours automatically makes them a `retard' [icon_shru

I think Hook is trying to give Norman as much exposure at the NRL level this season as he can to try and prepare him for next year. I agree the bench is not ideal, but at least he is getting some experience.

Him suggesting everyone hate Norman is what made him a retard. I don't get why you need to cry over a little bit of spilt milk. Grown a backbone FFS.

Josh mcGuire will be out for at least another month. Heard he had eye surgery.

lynx000 said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

Beads doesn't know many words. It seems 'Retard' is his new word of choice.

Clintos said:
lynx000 said:
Bucking Beads said:
mjc said:

It has always been my word of choice noob.

Bucking Beads said:
Clintos said:
lynx000 said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":2o35i907]
mjc said:

It has always been my word of choice noob.[/quote:2o35i907]

I did say you don't know many. I'm all for recycling btw.

Play nicely boys and girls.

Coxy said:
dukey said:
gUt said:
Coxy said:
Josh mcGuire will be out for at least another month. Heard he had eye surgery.

SOFT

What a cat. He's got two of them.

Hehe. Detached retina. If he gets a knock in the next month he risks blindness.

That's fine. He'll run straighter and harder if he doesn't know there are defenders in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Lazza
  • simplythebest
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.