Round 10 - Panthers vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
we expected to win. we didnt turn up. we played like rubbish. there are big question marks over a number of players inclusions. the hodges injury just adds pain.

horror night.

attitude..

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
The game had everything...

We sucked
They where on fire
And the refs really sucked
And Vossy proves once again he's an asshat and Sterlo is the only level headed commentator out there.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'll be surprised if we put in another effort as bad as that one again this season.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Tee summed it up, we had our only really off game of the season and happened to run into a hurricane.

Be interesting to see how we rebound and what Griffin does with Norman/Beale and the second hooker spot.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Hook needs a reminder on who plays where

Norman is not a fullback
Beale is a fullback not a hooker
Macca is not a hooker
Wallace is not a half

Shit game topped by shit commentary and reffing

Quade Cooper is the answer

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
ethos said:
Be interesting to see how we rebound and what Griffin does with Norman/Beale and the second hooker spot.

somethign needs to be done or it turns into another henjak thing. i HATE intentionally playing people out of position.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
If Norman is named come next game, I will murder someone.

I realise that almost everyone was very bad, but that's the selection that drives me over the edge.

Please oh please don't be 2009 and 2010 all over again.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
And I don't know about anyone else but I as a supporter had it In my head that we just had to turn up and the win was ours. And who here didnt think that honestly? And if we thought that what the players would have thought that too. Over confidence killed us tonight IMO.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I hda a really bad feeling going into this game. I thought last week would have taken a lot out of them, Penrith would be prime and just had a bad feeling.

That game was just plain bowling shoe ugly from the Broncos.

We were rolled in the forwards, Kenny, Anderson and Dodds were beyond useless and shown up big time. Wallace, Yow Yeh and Macca both brought their worst performances and while he had a few nice touches Norman's inclusion just did more harm than good.

The bye should do us the world of good and we'll be happy to welcome back Hoffman and Te'o.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Aeetee said:
And I don't know about anyone else but I as a supporter had it In my head that we just had to turn up and the win was ours. And who here didnt think that honestly? And if we thought that what the players would have thought that too. Over confidence killed us tonight IMO.

Coxy, myself and a few other brains on the forum. Evidence can be found in the pre-game thread. [icon_razz1

Very valid point though.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
With tonight's attitude we would go to golden point with the bye

Pigskin

Pigskin

NYC Player
Mar 5, 2008
well ... for those saying "its only one game blah blah" ... the problem is, we have seen it many times in recent years

yes, its too early to write things off but its not too early to jump up and down and try to right the ship before it spirals out of control

I don't care how many in a row we lost, if we have any other viable options, McCullough should be dropped ... Reed was crap tonight, Kenny was crap, and Wallace had a shocker. Corey Norman looked like a flea out there, still think the kid has a lot of talent, maybe not at fullback though. Thought Copley did little wrong and thought Dodds was good in defence.

Apart from that, pretty crap night

Oink !

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Whatch all the Dooms dayers come out now.

We deserved to loose simple as that. Played like the Broncos of 2010

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We really are missing Te'o and Gillett. Our props barring Hanannt are not really big meter makers IMO and that always hurts us. Macca has been playing hopeless this year and Griffin needs to pull the trigger on that. The Norman on the bench thing is not working. Wallace is always hot and cold. Bottom line is our forwards got dominated and we never stood a chance when that was the case. If Griffin can fix our attitude we will be right back to the winners circle in a few weeks

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
ethos said:
Aeetee said:

Coxy, myself and a few other brains on the forum. Evidence can be found in the pre-game thread. [icon_razz1

Very valid point though.

Not buying it :) you say stuff like that before a game to make yourself feel better on the inside and to convince yourself that it's better to be humble :)

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Froosh
  • Canga
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.