vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly have won 11 of the last 15 against Brisbane? I knew they had a good record but didn't realise it was THAT good. Yuck.
We were pretty dreadful for much of 2012-2013 though, while they were a much stronger side.

Recent form is in our favour for the most part.

Anybody got any tip for after game action. I'm coming down for game & usually end up at treasury but swmbo has issued orders to stay away due to #1 son having some gaming issues.
Any good titty bars that you could recommend for a celebration night

Anybody got any tip for after game action. I'm coming down for game & usually end up at treasury but swmbo has issued orders to stay away due to #1 son having some gaming issues.

I always enjoy the Victory hotel when I'm out for a drink in the city. They've got some good prices there.

Grosvenor. On George St, walking distance from stadium. Fits the criteria.

Grosvenor. On George St, walking distance from stadium. Fits the criteria.

It's got the Broncs seal of approval too. saw Justin Hodges and Alex Glenn having a drink in there about 18 months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.