PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hopefully Roberts will be right for this game with extra week off. Wishful I know

Manly are on the verge of another Era of dominance.

Bronx best get the wins in now while they can !
humorSense.gif

Chris Garry:
BREAKING: Anthony Milford and Josh McGuire WILL PLAY for Samoa against England and Wayne Bennett next week

Chris Garry:
BREAKING: Anthony Milford and Josh McGuire WILL PLAY for Samoa against England and Wayne Bennett next week

Could be make or break for Milf.
Could be nothing.

No injuries.

Manly putting an absolute clinic on Souths.

Turbo bros are special players

Another tough game looming for us but we should be ready

Walker and Uarte are lethal down their right edge.
Oates is solid but Moga & MILF want to be on their best defensive behaviour or it it could get ugly for us.

Oates is solid but Moga & MILF want to be on their best defensive behaviour or it it could get ugly for us.
Bunnies are garbage but this kind of performance is what most were expecting from broncos last week

Not just Walker and Uate and their right hand side, but also Lawrence and Tapau, in fact the whole team. Manly's offloading is seriously good. This will be one very tough assignment for our defence in wrapping up the ball.

It this result another example of a post Bronco's game debacle?
Seems to happen too often to be a coincidence.

It will be tough, but then again Rabbitohs were absolute garbage tonight so that contributed to Manly's performance quite a bit.

They won't have that same luxury with us.

It won't be easy but I believe, the broncos have a lot more upside in them, even without hunt. We haven't quite put it together for the 80 minutes but are still winning. Letting our opponents back into the game has been the main problem, especially in the second half. I admired what macca was trying to do with his kicks, even if the execution was aweful. We have to try and "manage" the game and where we play it. One option would be to allow Boyd to do some long kicks. He, of all people would know when the players need a rest, and when to throw the throttle up, and go for the jugular.
To me its the difference between putting teams to the sword and scraping through at the end as we are want to do.
Its another option at least. I think the main problem we have in our kicking is not our skill but where we are trying to do it. A lot of times, I noticed halves trapped on the sideline, trying to put some low percentage bomb or punt, whilst defenders knowing there was nowhere for him to go were breathing down his neck. A bit more direction in plays leading up to the 5th tackle wouldnt go astray. The halves need to give macca or whoever is at dummy half a clear target for a pass on the 5th and stand deep enough to not have to rush their kicks, or at least have a kicker who is and knows it's his job to do just that. Ive seen maguire, billet, thaiday and other forwards end up punting or bombing a ball to varying (though mostly bad) effect. Its something the best teams rarely do, if ever.

I'm pretty confident. Manly probably won't even get off the bus. No Roberts concerns me but all that does is give Mead a chance at redemption

Unread

Active Now

• broncomax
  • bert_lifts
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Tim K
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TimWhatley
  • Volvo Driver
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • lynx000
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • azza.79
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.