PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Broncos forward pack is much better than Manly in my opinion.
If we can keep errors down and play some simple footy, I think we can win it.
Just need to ensure the lads trust the guys inside them and don't open space for Turbo, he will go through like a slippery jypsy.

I’m not sure you can call Serbian’s gypsies. That’s a touchy subject

Turbo must be due for an injury ... the injury rate since Vlandy's ball started has increased significantly and Turbo has been back for 3 or 4 weeks now.

so he'll get injured in the first 10 mins on the torn up Lang Park ground and we'll run away with the game once he's out of the picture.

Broncos by 20

Turbo must be due for an injury ... the injury rate since Vlandy's ball started has increased significantly and Turbo has been back for 3 or 4 weeks now.

so he'll get injured in the first 10 mins on the torn up Lang Park ground and we'll run away with the game once he's out of the picture.

Broncos by 20
Hope so. That result is worth $900 to me!

Broncos by 20

There's only two games at the ground before ours so it won't be THAT torn up

There's only two games at the ground before ours so it won't be THAT torn up

actually only 1 game before hours ... there isn't a Thursday night game this week.

i suppose it depends how much repairs the ground staff were able to do after the union tore it to shreds last weekend 😉

p.s. Turbo is so injury prone, it doesn't need to be too torn up 😛

Yep always good watching a real talent doing his thing.

Would do anything to have him at the back here. One can dream.

Maybe he should consider sharing the KFC Family Box instead of chowing down the entire thing himself?

I dunno. I can’t feel good about wishing an injury on the games most exciting player.

I’ll honestly enjoy watching him as much as watching the Broncos, in a weird way.

There is a difference between wishing an injury on a player and I PREDICTING the player will get an injury

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.