Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
I'm all aboard the drop Milf train, but tonight he was the better defender of our two halves. Gamble was fucking terrible.

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
You just feel so empty. You just feel we may never win another game ever again. I know one day the tide will turn but it is very difficult to imagine it. Sure the ref was against us. That sin bin on Gamble should be singled out and the ref relegated for the year.

The scars for the players and fans for this period in our history. I just do not know what we can do to make a difference. We are terrible. Zero ruck control. What decade could we kick for corners to reset or give players a breather? No tempo.

Coates did some great things but those 2 mistakes within 3 minutes..Every team looks world class against us. Reynolds might be thinking medical retirement before next year. Surely he doesn't need this in his life...

SC42

SC42

BRL Player
Mar 27, 2021
I hope the folks that talk about giving the game away actually mean it, because it'll get old hearing it next week when nothing changes.

I will be back, but **** if that wasn't the most disheartening 80 minutes of rugby league I've ever seen.
Other than Broncos games, that was it for me. I struggle to watch neutral games and won’t be anymore due to the current product being dished out by the NRL.

I don’t know what this is, but it’s not Rugby League anymore.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

calsy

calsy

NYC Player
Jul 4, 2020
Before you all start rambling about penalty counts like a bunch of headless chooks.

TEAMS THAT HAVE LESS POSSESSION INCUR MORE PENALTIES. There is no 'balance' of penalties when you only have 40% possession. Thats 306 tackles to 198 tackles. Teams need to retain possession, minimise mistakes and kick effectively. The Broncos failed at all 3.

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
Because the refs sin bin him for tackling too hard!
Haha good thing refs don't punish players for being out of position in defence or Gamble would have missed most of the game.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Watching DCE's game compared to Gamble's, well, there is no comparison. DCE was managing everything while Gamble wasn't managing shit. Reynolds will make an enormous difference to our go forward and edge attack. Until then, I'll be content with whatever improvement continues this year.

Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016
Yeah some of the reffing was shit but we really are a steaming pile of turd. Sustained ill discipline, shit end of set, sub school boy standard errors, no resemblance of execution of game plan. The captains challenge .. **** me. We can’t even execute restarts . Keep the clear out moving . Please save us sausage dog Reynolds

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Before you all start rambling about penalty counts like a bunch of headless chooks.

TEAMS THAT HAVE LESS POSSESSION INCUR MORE PENALTIES. There is no 'balance' of penalties when you only have 40% possession.
I wonder if that possession percentage has anything to do with the repeat sets of six and countless ridiculous penalties against one team.

P

Pierrot

U18 Player
Mar 20, 2021
Unable to play correctly two games in a row just like last year.

Very poor defence, a lots of stupid fouls TPJ and Lodge put them on a royal way to start the game ( and a special mention to the Coates knock on = 2 yellow card four tries). Farnworth is definetly not a center put him on a wing.

It was a little bit pathetic, i hope the things will get better next year.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
The decision to name Turpin captain was a disaster waiting to happen. Not since the Hindenburg has something gone up in flames quite so spectacularly.

Ive been saying it for a while now the bloke is lucky to even be in the team, he’d struggle to get a game at most clubs

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.