Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

i actually got the impressions that he knows hes done.
would not even answer when asked if hes the right man for the job...... any coach who wants the job says absolutely and ill turn it around...... he literally just said "its to raw i have not thought about it"

to me that is damning. it feels like he knows the decision may be already be made for him

Yeah that is a tell right there.

Wait till melbourne hit a century next week.

My feeling is that are a number of players in this side are deliberately not putting in, and for some reason I reckon Boyd is one of them. He looks like a cadaver out there, and has the personality of one. The effort put in or not put in by key players is not bad coaching, it is deliberate sabotage of this team. And that is tragic.

Seibold has to stand up to those who **** us over and get rid of the lot of them, starting with Boyd, Milford, and Isaako
I’ve seen more cadavers with more life than Boyd. 😂😂

My biggest issue is that this is going to potentially ruin so many of these players.
Haas, Carrigan, Staggs, Coates, Niu - the good young guns. They’re getting towelled up week after week.
It’s not good for them either mentally or on field.

I get a weird feeling from this loss. I think there are actually going to be some changes incoming whether that is with the coaching staff or playing I am not sure.
Locky and Seibold certainly have come out tonight and look alot different after this loss vs other recent losses.
Hopefully BIG changes incoming.

Last edited:
My feeling is that are a number of players in this side are deliberately not putting in, and for some reason I reckon Boyd is one of them. He looks like a cadaver out there, and has the personality of one. The effort put in or not put in by key players is not bad coaching, it is deliberate sabotage of this team. And that is tragic.

Seibold has to stand up to those who **** us over and get rid of the lot of them, starting with Boyd, Milford, and Isaako

For mine this is less about Seibold and more about the players, or a group of them. They are a disease

I dont think its a deliberate lack of effort, but i'm beginning to think its a subconscious thing with some of them and as i keep saying, i think it all goes back to the way Bennett was treated when they sacked him. I know there are plenty of our players still call Wayne for advice. Dont know if they consult Seibs.

Last edited:

It's hard not to agree.

And I hope whoever takes over, as likely as it seems tonight, immediately punts these blokes and marks them as never to return.

They simply cannot be rewarded for this BS, no matter how clueless the coach is.

I dont think its a deliberate lack of effort, but i'm beginning to think its not a subconscious thing with some of them and as i keep saying, i think it all goes back to the way Bennett was treated when they sacked him. I know there are plenty of our players still call Wayne for advice. Dont know if they consult Seibs.

And those players need to be dropped for the entire season

Yes you can.

Milford and Boyd out.

Staggs and Dearden in.

I seem to recall Croft being injured. Is Dearden going to play both positions?

Chances of Staggs being back next week don't seem to be that good.

It annoys me how he says he will take responsibility. Put the responsibility on the players. They are fucking shit. In the press conference just say half the squad shouldn't be playing first grade. Call the shit ***** out.
This... stop just saying it’s my responsibility blah blah blah.... put a rocket up the fucking playing roster.

The effort is not there when they hit the field... you should not be able to watch a game and know that within the first set that the team hasn’t turned up.

At some point the team actually have to take some sort of onus on the result and the garbage performances they keep throwing up

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • simplythebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behold
  • westy316
  • BruiserMk1
  • teampjta
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.