Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Worst broncos team to ever wear the fucking jersey. How dare they actually ask to be paid. If I performed like they are at my work I would have been given the arse a long time ago

It's on everyone IMO. Can't just blame Seibold, the players are just not up to par. If you don't want to play for your coach, plays for your fans...hell, play for yourselves. The problem is bigger than just Seibold.

Yeah but sacking him is a good start.

Unless we make a miracle comeback, I’m guaranteeing this is the pie mans last game as Broncos coach. He’s gone.
That would mean Paul white grew some balls. He's been the worst CEO in NRL history.

Poor Luke Brooks, gets dropped to the bench and has to watch Benji and Walters load up on our useless rabble, in his head he would be thinking “if i just got one more week starting...”

A consolation is knowing the season won't finish. It will likely be called off within a month. Much vomiting here.

You're witnessing a spoon-worthy Broncos team for the first time ever,

Revel in it!

so......a coach drops his half back and gets this type of performance....bet the irony is lost on Pie face...
This team doesn't care... a player gets dropped they piss and moan until they're brought back in

Unless we make a miracle comeback, I’m guaranteeing this is the pie mans last game as Broncos coach. He’s gone.
Agreed. Kevvie calling pies last game before he replaces him

You better be fucking right because after my last statement I can’t watch a game until that fat **** is gone!

I wish I had your confidence. White showed his lack of honesty and class in that interview. Don't trust him to do anything.

And I have just cancelled my subscription to kayosports. Not going to continue to pay to watch such shit dished out from this team.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Behold
  • Splinter
  • NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.